Favorite Snack for Milk or Gluten allergies?

matt1979

Mouseketeer
I have a milk allergy...my wife has a gluten sensitivity. I'm looking for suggestions for your good gluten free or milk free snacks...but something a bit more exotic than popcorn, fruit, or pre-packaged cookies. Is there anything freshly baked/made that might be worth seeking out or going a bit out of the way for?

I have a milk allergy...my wife has a gluten sensitivity. I'm looking for suggestions for your good gluten free or milk free snacks...but something a bit more exotic than popcorn, fruit, or pre-packaged cookies. Is there anything freshly baked/made that might be worth seeking out or going a bit out of the way for?

The bakery in France had quite a few options for GF. I didn't ask about milk free as I have celiac and milk is not an issue. Whatever you do, don't count on finding GF snack at Hollywood Studios unless you want popcorn, ice cream or fruit. I couldn't even find the prepackaged brownies they sell everywhere else at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter