Favorite Shop/Souvenir/Treat in Epcot WS?

kmdrago1783

Mouseketeer
I love browsing in the WS shops, but know that I may missing some really cool items that others may have discovered... what's your favorite shop to visit? What's your favorite purchase in WS that you've made?

My daughter loved doing doing the pick a pearl in Japan and still wears her necklace from our last trip 2 1/2 years ago...

I love browsing in both Japan and China. :)

My kids and I love Japan, too! The kids love the candy and I love the Bonsai trees. They are amazing and fun souvenirs!

I love the Heely Hanson shop in Canada then close to front of WS is a kiosk with lotions and soaps made from different oils. Totally saved me one year when I went on a hike the day before my trip and had a ton of chigger bites. Bought the lavender stick lotion and saved me!

We love most shops. Let's see... Mexico we love going into and browsing. My son bought a nice sweater there.
Norway we like the treats to eat here.
China we have bought chop sticks, parasols and various candies
Germany.... CARAMEL need I say more.... YUM
Italy... I don't think we've bought anything here that I recall.
America - ditto although my vegan son likes the vegan chick'n option to eat here
Morocco - we love eating lunch here almost every time. We also love wandering the shops here. It is beautifully done.
Japan - we love this shop, although last time we were here it was a mess. Pick a pearl is an all time favourite. As well my daughter likes the flip flop socks. Her feel get cold at night in her flip flops at Disney.
France - we love the bakery and the ice cream here... always a must do
United Kingdom - I buy something Beatles related every year. I have a problem I know.
Canada - this is our home, so we just enjoy the beauty of the pavilion... laugh at the stereotypes portrayed in both the pavilion and the movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter