Favorite ride out of these

I think Big Thunder Mountain Railway is my favorite out of the bunch. I love how you just keep going and the theming is wonderfull. I could do it all day. I guess it don't help that I'm a coaster nut. Then again, R&RC is cool, too. Oh, I love them all.

Brad

96-CBR, 98-DL, 99-ASMo, 01-ASMo
I Will Always Remember the Magic of Walt Disney World!
jump.cgi

I love the Tower Of Terror because I love the feel of gravity pulling you down over 13 stories high. :eek:

plutologo.gif
wdwlogo.gif
<marquee>The DIS is the best!</marquee><marquee direction="right">Save The Carousel Of Progress!</marquee>
<font color=red>April 1997 - Offsite - Parkway International</font>
<font color=blue>April 1999 - Yacht Club</font>
<font color=purple>May 2000 - Contemporary</font>
<font color=green>April 2001 - Polynesian

Tower Of Terror is awesome. Although it seems like every time i ride it something happens. The first time the girl next to me completly freaked and her sister ignored her so I had to calm her down. And the last time my cousind hat flew up and I had to catch it. Hopefully this year I can experience it without anything else exciting
happening next to me. Although the hat incident made it a little more exciting. Oh well! it is still my fav. out of that list

Its got to be RNRC because Aerosmith is the best band ever!!

<center><font size=4><font color=#ffffff><marquee width=185 bgcolor=000000>GO JAZZ</marquee></font color><marquee width=185 direction=right>GO JAZZ</marquee></font></center>

mgm01.gif

I love Tower of Terror!!!
It is so cool to fall thru the air like that!

Disney vacations-
3/96-DxL(8 days)
9/97-WL(9 days)
9/98-FWC(9 days)
9/99-WL(9 days)
6/00-PO/CR(16 days!!!)
12/00-DL(1st time!!) Fairfield Inn(3 days)
Upcoming trips-
12/01 DL
6/02 WDW!
REMEMBER-It all started with a mouse!!!
tvmickey.gif

I think RNRC is the best it so um... I don't know how to put it. Let's just say its's more than cool!

[This message was edited by hippiechick on 02-11-01 at 10:28 AM.]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter