Favorite Quick Service

MK - Columbia Harbor House
EP - Sunshine Seasons
HS - we usually do sit down at HS but next trip I want to try the Ronto Wrap over at SWL

Have done CHH multiple times, SS once, PVH last time for lunch at MK, but dont normally eat CS. but next trip will pretty much for all lunches

Epcot: Tangierine Cafe in the Morocco pavilion
Magic Kingdom: Columbia Harbor House (Be Our Guest for breakfast/lunch is QS but it's only worth it if you're on the dining plan. Otherwise, it's way too expensive for the quality/quantity of food.)
Hollywood Studios: ABC Commissary -- This one gets a lock of flack, but my husband and I really enjoyed it last year!

I love that the Tangerine Cafe is getting so much love in this post. For years I never went there and just recently changed that last year and I was blown away with how good of a QS it is. Really a gem. Just makes me so mad they can't have this quality and consistency at the other QS throughout the other theme parks.

I love that the Tangerine Cafe is getting so much love in this post. For years I never went there and just recently changed that last year and I was blown away with how good of a QS it is. Really a gem. Just makes me so mad they can't have this quality and consistency at the other QS throughout the other theme parks.

It’s a must-do restaurant every time I go to Disney. Tangierine Cafe actually keeps me from trying the TS restaurants in the Morocco pavilion. I enjoy the QS restaurant so much that I feel like I don’t need to pay any more for the food in the other restaurants.

Epcot - Mexico QS, United Kingdom QS, or Japan QS are our favorites
MK - Columbia Harbor House and Pecos Bill's have the most unique options, different items than your standard burgers and chicken fingers. We like the atmosphere inside Pinocchio Village Haus best.
DHS - I guess my vote would be PizzeRizzo, which isn't saying a lot. The pizza is mediocre at best, but we like it and the atmosphere better than most of the alternative options. Whenever possible, DH and I will boat/walk over to Beach Club for lunch at Beaches & Cream. We've also even taken a bus to Disney Springs after leaving the park just for more options.

Epcot - Les Halles in the France pavilion for amazing pastries but also meals like sandwiches, salad, etc.
Hollywood Studios - recently pleasantly surprised by the healthier options at Backlot Express (southwest chicken salad and the hummus plate) and can vouch that the pot roast at Docking Bay 7 is delicious

MK - Pecos Bills (loud and usually crowded but order from the app and you’ll be good - we love the lettuce wraps)
Epcot - le halles in France

Magic Kingdom - Columbia Harbor House (Love the chicken pot pie here and can't beat the upstairs for seating. Usually plenty of room up there to enjoy your meal.)
Epcot - Tangierine Cafe (Love this place as the portions are generous and the food isn't heavy and fills you up for a long time.)
Hollywood Studios - My least favorite for quick service but if I had to choose one place it would be Backlot Express. They have a decent chicken club sandwich.
Animal Kingdom - Satuli Canteen. Easily my favorite quick service as far as the parks go.

Magic Kingdom - Columbia Harbor House (Love the chicken pot pie here and can't beat the upstairs for seating. Usually plenty of room up there to enjoy your meal.)
Epcot - Tangierine Cafe (Love this place as the portions are generous and the food isn't heavy and fills you up for a long time.)
Hollywood Studios - My least favorite for quick service but if I had to choose one place it would be Backlot Express. They have a decent chicken club sandwich.
Animal Kingdom - Satuli Canteen. Easily my favorite quick service as far as the parks go.
Great information about Tangierine Cafe. Thanks.

Love les Halles in EP- looks and tastes great! At HS we usually do Backlot Express, but want to try the BD lounge (it was not open last time we were there). Baseline Taphouse did have good snacks tho. AK wasn’t thrilled with Satulii Canteen which is not a popular opinion. Liked Y&Y but that was the sit down we went to not QS. Want to try Flametree BBQ and Tiffins lounge.
I’ll tell you what though- look up videos from Disney Food Blog- great snack and CS option videos for each park. They are absolutely addicting!!! Great info!!!

Epcot - Tangerine Cafe, Les Halles, La Cantina
HS - Woodys (I’m anxious to try Docking Bay 7 in March)
MK - BOG breakfast and Casey’s
AK - Satuli - this is one of my favourite meals on property

Epcot- Les Halles
MK- Pecos Bill pork nachos or fajitas and Sleepy Hollow chicken waffle
AK- Flame Tree
HS- woody lunchbox grilled cheese and tomato soup

MK - Columbia Harbour House
Epcot - Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
DHS - Backlot Express was okay but we haven't been in awhile and, at least based on menus, there appears to be some better options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter