• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Quick-Service Restaurants?

forevertrueblue

Earning My Ears
We're going in September and staying Value which came with free Quick-Service Dings Plans. Yay! We did book a Table Service meal separately but we were wondering what some good QS options are. We got a Be Our Guest lunch reservation and will probably hit up some previous favorites such as Cosmuc Ray's but would love some ideas for different places to try out!

We're going in September and staying Value which came with free Quick-Service Dings Plans. Yay! We did book a Table Service meal separately but we were wondering what some good QS options are. We got a Be Our Guest lunch reservation and will probably hit up some previous favorites such as Cosmuc Ray's but would love some ideas for different places to try out!

Our favorites are Sunshine Seasons, Columbia Harbor House, and Cosmic Rays.

Animal Kingdom - Flame Tree (food is good, seating is fantastic)
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons (extremely busy and loud, but something for everyone and good dining plan value)
Magic Kingdom - Cosmic Ray's, Columbia Harbor House (sit upstairs!) Tortuga Tavern is never open when we go in August and September, so we've never gotten to try it.
Hollywood Studios - Nothing really stands out for me here, but we're going to hit Backlot this year because some of the food has Star Wars themed names (because why not?)

MK - Pecos Bills
AK - Yak and Yeti Cafe
HS - Backlot Express
Epcot - any country in WS

If you are going to be there after 9/14 F&W will be at Epcot so you might want to budget for some booth tasting. I think you can use your snack credits there.

MK- Columbia Harbour House
Epcot- UK Fish and Chips place (Yorkshire fish shop? Maybe)

MK - Pecos Bills
AK - Yak and Yeti Cafe
HS - Backlot Express
Epcot - any country in WS

If you are going to be there after 9/14 F&W will be at Epcot so you might want to budget for some booth tasting. I think you can use your snack credits there.

Trying Yak & Yeti for the first time this year and looking forward to it. We always loved Pecos Bill's, but haven't been there since they revised the menu. Have you tried it?

Magic - Pecos Bills, Cosmic Rays
EPCOT - Sunshine Seasons, Yorkshire County Fish Shoppe
Studios - Fairfax Fare
Animal - Flame Tree BBQ

We've been to the Backlot Express and I THINK Columbia Harbor House in the past and we really enjoyed the latter.

We're leaving the morning of the 14th so no Food & Wine Festival for us. :sad1:

And I am asking about anywhere accessible by Disney transportation so theme parks, water parks, resorts, Disney Springs, etc. :-)

AK: Flame tree - make sure you wander around back behind the building for the best seats!
MK: Columbia Harbor house, Pecos Bills
EPCOT: love most of the QS
HS: Backlot express

MK - BOG and Columbia Harbor House

Epcot - Tangierine Cafe in Morocco and the bakeries in Norway and France

AK and HS - haven't tried any

Resorts - The Mara at AKL

I love the French bakery but have been hearing a lot of great things about Norway's. I'll be sure to go there this trip!

Hmmm, best/favorite QS eateries?
In our opinion . . .

Parks:
. . . EP:...Sunshine Seasons (FW)
. . . EP:...Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe Entrée Menu (WS)
. . . MK:...Columbia Harbour House
. . . AK:...Flame Tree (good ribs)
. . . HS:...Backlot Epress
. . . BB:...Lottawatta Lodge
. . . TL:...Typhoon Tilly's
. . . DS:...Wolfgang Puck Express

Resorts:
. . . DEL:...Capt Cook's at Poly
. . . MOD:..Sassagoula Flatworks at POFQ
. . . VAL:....Landscapes of Flavor at AoA
. . . DVC:...Artist Pallette at SSR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter