favorite quick service food?

AK: Flame Tree BBQ
MK: Columbia Harbour House, Casey's Corner
Epcot: Sommerfest, Yorkshire fish & chips, Sunshine Seasons (really everywhere in Epcot is good lol)
DHS: Backlot Express, Starring Rolls

Wolfgang Puck's Express in Disney Springs
Capt. Cooks at the Poly
Yorkshire Fish and Chips in Epcot
The Haramabe Market in Animal Kingdom

DHS - Starring Rolls
AK - Flame Tree, Yak & Yeti
MK - Columbia Harbor House, Pecos Bills
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons, La Kringla
Disney Springs - Earl of Sandwich
I can always find something good at any resort's food court as well.

DHS - Starring Rolls
AK - Flame Tree, Yak & Yeti
MK - Columbia Harbor House, Pecos Bills
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons, La Kringla
Disney Springs - Earl of Sandwich
I can always find something good at any resort's food court as well.

Boom! What he/she said..... But will add Casey's at MK

Puck Express in DS Marketplace. Favorites are pizza, meatloaf (both entree & sandwich ), spaghetti n meatballs and roated chicken. Another favorite is Cooke's of Dublin. The last several trips their Fish & Chips were better than those I had in Rose & Crown and Raglan Road. DH also liked the chicken & beef pies.

I love the:
Lobster Roll at Columbia Harbor House.
Ribs and Onion rings at Flame Tree.
Egg roll at Yak & Yeti (I love egg rolls)
Shawarma at Tangerine Cafe.
Breakfast Pizza and Meatloaf Sandwich at Wolfgang Puck Express.

DS: Wolfgang Puck Express @ Marketplace. Food better than many table service restaurants
MK: Cosmic Ray's. It's huge, but cast members do good job keeping things moving and helping you find table. Mashed potatoes/baked chicken very good.
HS: ABC Commissary. Food is pretty good & the place has a fun 80's/90's vibe

Overrated -- Epcot: Sunshine Seasons. We had a fine, but very ordinary meal here 2014. Given the rave reviews, I was a little disappointed

friars nook in mk - pot roast mac and cheese
wpe in Disney springs - everything

I haven't been in a year so I haven't had a chance to try some of the new amazing QS places at Disney Springs! However, my favourites are:
Wilderness Lodge: Roaring Fork
Hollywood Studios: Starring Rolls (baked goods!)
Epcot - Les Halles Boulangerie

Cosmic rays can't beat that AC on a hot day and plenty of seating and they have a ice fixings bar

I think the only QS that really stands out is Wolfgang Puck Express (Marketplace) in DTD. Food is better quality than some of the table service restaurants at Disney and reasonably priced. We've enjoyed both the pizzas and sandwiches. Les Halles (various sandwiches) at Epcot and BOG (sandwiches) or Columbia Harbor House (fried shrimp or salmon dish) at MK are also pretty good/unique, but I will say that BOG is overpriced. I'm going to have to disagree with others on Cosmic Rays - won't go back since we found it hectic, loud and disgustingly dirty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter