Favorite pizza

Via Napoli was one of my favorite dinners last year! Cannot wait to go back. I had the individual Piccante pizza and it was awesome!

Via Napoli without a doubt.... Ask to sit outside under the umbrellas, it can get loud inside.

We only had WP once. It was in 2011, so awhile ago. I just remember the toppings being very fresh, good seasoning, and a nice thin crust. It gave the vibe of a pizza made by a chef, not a pizza joint.

I was expecting the same type thing at Via Napoli. It was just "ok". The only disclaimer I would ad is that we used the DP so the choices were limited. Possibly a more deluxe pizza would have been better. It could have been the mood of the day, but we just weren't feeling the place. Which isn't normal because we've enjoyed just about every meal we've had anywhere at Epcot. With so many other places to eat it's doubtful we'll try it again. Lots of people rave about it though, that's why we went there.
I think I have come to the right place. Been moving round DB to find a thread like this. Thanks for the tips. Please if there are more interesting places for nice home made pizza, I wanna hear.

We like Boardwalk Pizza Window. Not the best pizza by far but we just love getting a whole pie and sit on the boardwalk or have it on our balcony and people watch. We have never tried Via Napoli but we have many brick oven/ thin crust pizzerias here (NJ) so we have never felt an overwhelming need to try Via Napoli. Getting pizza from the boardwalk is more of a fun experience for us. We're sure we'll be flamed by all the boardwalk pizza haters but that's what we enjoy!

We tried Via Napoli for the first time this past December and weren't all that impressed. It didn't live up to the hype for us.

The best pizza we've had at WDW was Wolfgang Puck at DTD. Very good.
We are trying Via Napoli this summer. I can't comment on theirs yet, but Wolfgang Pucks is pretty good. We have 5 authentic Italian owned restaurants in our town started by Italians as early as the 30's and all still owned by the same families. One finished 3rd place in the world pizza competition a few years back. I always compare pizzas to theirs and I'd put Wolfgangs pretty close to that. We will see about Via this summer. I hope it is as good as everyone says it is.

Have to say love the ceremony of going to boardwalk pizza too! We have a tradtion of going to ak then pizzafari the first day of
Our trips!

But back to the original post via napoli is great, be intreagued what la trattoria pizza is

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter