• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite pics at Disney you've taken...

Here's on of mine...

MKPan1.jpg

Wow! Really great pictures guys, not to go to far off subject but does the Lumix take nice fireworks/night photos? Thats what I always have trouble with.

Here's a couple of fireworks pics taken with my point and shoot (Canon, forget the model). It's a new camera - Christmas gift - and it has a fireworks setting. The camera isn't an expensive one, it only cost about $150. The key is to use a tripod. We have a little one that's only about 6" long and we stood it on top of a garbage can at WDW to get these shots.

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

They're not the best fireworks shots I've seen on here, buI was happy with them :flower3:

-MG

Mollygirl, that second picture is amazing!

I can't decide on a favourite. How about a favourite from each park?

WDW2008007.jpg

WDW2008221.jpg

WDW2008355.jpg

WDW2008387.jpg

one of my favorites from the last trip

DSC01542_edited-1.jpg

Wow! Really great pictures guys, not to go to far off subject but does the Lumix take nice fireworks/night photos? Thats what I always have trouble with.

yes, it does. I have the TZ4. I put mine on nighttime scenery and I think they come out good. Much better than my Kodak or my Cannon S2 IS. Here a couple of fireworks shots. I got my best pictures of Illuminations and Fantasmic with this camera too.
P1010452.jpg

P1010466.jpg

This is my fav from AK. DH and I were meeting up with everyone at the exit of Kali. What we didn't know was they ALL decided to go on the ride. I was lucky to catch them as they came back in the raft. They all were drenched!!

Love all the photos! Here are a few from our June trip:
277.jpg

I took this at dusk right before Illuminations.

MaddieJoshCastle.jpg

My 3 y.o. ds and 4 (at the time) dd studying the castle while we waited for our ADR at Crystal Palace.

castlemonorail.jpg

From the ferry

146.jpg

120.jpg

I took so many pictures on our last trip (we just got back on Super Bowl Sunday) and it's hard to choose which is my favorite, so I'll be another who posts one from each park.

Magic Kingdom:
CinderellaCastle-1.jpg

I can never get tired of looking at Cinderella Castle!

Disney Hollywood Studios:
Disney2009179.jpg

The theming in TSM is really wonderful - takes me back to my childhood!

One from EPCOT:
Disney2009109.jpg

The sky was such a rich blue color that day and not a cloud in sight!

Animal Kingdom:
Disney2009659.jpg

This was taken as we were leaving the park. I love the contrast of the white peaks against the dark sky.

I really enjoy looking at all of the great pictures everyone is posting. Makes me think about all of the new photos I'll have to try and catch on the next trip!

Kim

Animal Kingdom:
Disney2009659.jpg

This was taken as we were leaving the park. I love the contrast of the white peaks against the dark sky.

Kim

I have one very simular to this one. I made it black and white and blew it up to a 16x24 size.

It's my secret way of having "Disney" in my house and not have everyone think I'm totally nuts:rotfl2:
So far, nobody has realized what it really is.

A few of my faves from our December trip..
Epcot-BallNight06.jpg

AK-Everest08.jpg

EpcotNight-ImagPav05.jpg

MK-CastleNight06.jpg

And these little darlings were camped out with their mum under a bench in Adventureland...
MK-chicks01.jpg

Here are some from our first trip, these two are among my favorites. I printed the fireworks shot in an 8x10 and hung it up.

disney376.jpg

disney232.jpg

Okay, here are a few of mine:

Spaceship Earth and the Monorail

Epcot World Showcase sunset

The Castle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter