• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Photo Spots in all 4 Parks?

BluOrchid2

<font color=deeppink>Princess Aurora's Mommy<br><f
jlima commented to me on another thread that just about everyone takes a photo in front of the Nemo and friends sculpture at the Living Seas:Epcot. And to be sure, I have seen a lot of them!

Where else are the best/favorite photo spots in the parks? Not characters, LOCATIONS. #1 has to be Cinderella Castle, no contest. From several different angles, views, times of day, weather, etc. Followed closely by the other three park icons: the MGM Sorcerer's Hat, AK's Tree, and Epcot's Spaceship Earth. But what OTHER locations are your favorite photo spots, places where you HAVE to take a picture every time you go???

These are some of our favorites.

Haunted Mansion and hearse in front of it
hm.jpg

Here's maybe a different one....at the POTC shop, we always have our daughter put on one of those huge sombrero hats, and take her picture. She's growing up in those photos!
sombrero.jpg

Riding Carousel
Riding Dumbo

Nemo Sculpture (in my siggie)
Monorail on the tracks going through Future World
Tower of Terror hotel building

Okay so mine are pretty "usual"....what are yours?

In the MK- the Tiki Gods in Adventureland

In Epcot - in front of the Statue fountian of, I think it is, Neptune in Italy

In Mgm - it was in front of the Chinese Theater (Great Movie Ride) but now it
in front of the HAT

In the AK - just over the bridge into Africa at the little snack shop on the right side of the path. The building is really neat and we love the early coffee!

We have taken a pic on Minnie's sofa in Toontown
a>

Another great place is one that my sister does an annual shot. There is a great sculpture in the grounds of the COntemporary. It is out by the pool. It is the top part of Mickey's head...I'll have to upload our recent shot when I get to my other computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter