Favorite Park Music

AVDisney

WDW Vet
What's your favorite park music and why?

I would have to say my favorite is the music in Future World in Epcot! There's just so many memories tied to the music and the parks. Whenever I listen to it online, I am instantly happier.

All, if I can get my hand on it. I'd listen to anything you'd give me, but right now, my favorite is the Space Mountain Entrance music......

I love all of it but my favorite has to be Epcot future world, fantasyland, and the 3 mountains.

Definitely Inoventions Plaza!
Disneyland Space Mountain is a close second.
Followed by Soarin'
And pretty much everything in Future World is great.

I honestly don't pay attention to the park music haha:happytv::furious::stir:

I absolutely love the EPCOT entrance music! Plus Splash Mountain has one of the best tracks for a ride.

This is actually such a hard question! I go on youtube all the time and play the soundtrack loops on repeat.

-Space Mountain
-Tomorrowland
-Future World
-Main Street
-Asia in Animal Kingdom, the music around Expedition Everest
-Soarin'

The Epcot Innoventions loop and the Main Street loops are my favorite for background music, the Adventureland loop is good when I'm in/want to get in an upbeat mood, and the Star Tunnel music from Space Mountain and Soarin' music are great for relaxing.

All the music in Cars Land is definitely my favorite no contest, especially in the line for RSR!
Next would probably be Main Street/Buena Vista Street, and I also like Frontierland. Then there's Star Tours, which is also awesome, but that's just the Star Wars soundtrack, so I guess it doesn't really count...
I love all the music! I've actually become recently really impressed with the music and how it really makes the whole experience better and fits the mood of each place so perfectly. I recently rode California Screamin' when the soundtrack wasn't working and it made it way less fun. All the music makes such a huge difference!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter