Favorite Epcot lunch?

TS: Marrakesh. Great decor, superb service & entrees less $ at lunch.
QS: Sunshine Seasons, Tangierine Cafe and Katsura Grill. Katsura changed up its menu this summer and offered a summer special of tempura on cold noodles. It was incredibly tasty & wonderful in the extreme humidity of early Sept. If the weather allows, sit outside and enjoy the gardens & water features. If too humid, inside is OK.

San Angel Inn. Especially on a hot summer day. Love the atmosphere in there. Food is good and easy to share.
Via Napoli for pizza.

I like Garden Grill for breakfast, Sunshine Seasons for Lunch, and Rose and Crown for dinner (obviously not all in one day otherwise that'd be a stomach-ache)

Last week we had lunch at Spice Road Table and it was great! I had the mixed skewers after the hummus and olive appetizer split four ways. It was filling but I wasn't stuffed afterwards. Baklava was delicious!

For QS, Tangerine Cafe; for TS, Biergarten and (honestly) Nine Dragons.

During any festival the booths, if not during a festival normally Spice Road Tables. You don't normally need an ADR to eat outside, a couple of the small plates shared by two people is normally a nice light lunch and bonus you can have a refreshing adult beverage. We also like Tangerine Cafe if we want an actual meal.

Title says it all! What’s your favorite place for lunch at Epcot, TS or QS?

So many great options to choose from! My favorite park for lunch, and I've honestly never had a bad lunch there!

My DH's favorites are:
CS:
-Yorkshire County Fish Shop
-Tangierine Cafe

TS:
-Biergarten

My favorites are:
CS:
-Sunshine Seasons (for their goat cheese salad)
-Tangierine Cafe

TS:
-Biergarten
-Akershus

My favorite place for lunch in Epcot is Tokyo Dining because of the beautiful views of WS Lagoon and the wonderful, kind servers. Not the best Japanese food in WDW, but I still eat there every trip.

We like hitting up the booths during festivals (and that's almost always now). We'll get one or two things from most countries and split it. You get to try a lot, and you don't get a food coma because you're pacing yourself.

During any festival the booths, if not during a festival normally Spice Road Tables. You don't normally need an ADR to eat outside, a couple of the small plates shared by two people is normally a nice light lunch and bonus you can have a refreshing adult beverage. We also like Tangerine Cafe if we want an actual meal.
My thoughts exactly.

Any quick service that isn’t the Electric Umbrella. LOL!

Sunshine Seasons, Les Halles, Tangierine Cafe are favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter