Favorite Disney Snacks/Candy that can be shipped?

Indee96

Earning My Ears
I'm having some treats sent to Nova Scotia to help let our girls know we're going on our first Disney Trip. I'm looking for suggestions for snacks, candy or trinkets that I can have shipped to us. What's your favorite that will travel well? :)

No. Sorry, I should have made that clear. They are 6 & 9. We are telling them at Christmas and wanted to have some Disney treats to surprise them with.

May I suggest instead of treats you get them Disney pins. You can get them at the Disney store or buy them on eBay.

Pin trading at the parks is so much fun. The cast members (CMs) wear lanyards with pins on them. You approach the CM and ask to see their pins, if they have one that you like you can trade it for any Disney pin that you have.

Some CMs wear green lanyards, those will only trade with kids under 12 years old. All the others will trade with anyone.

May I suggest instead of treats you get them Disney pins. You can get them at the Disney store or buy them on eBay.

Pin trading at the parks is so much fun. The cast members (CMs) wear lanyards with pins on them. You approach the CM and ask to see their pins, if they have one that you like you can trade it for any Disney pin that you have.

Some CMs wear green lanyards, those will only trade with kids under 12 years old. All the others will trade with anyone.

Love this idea too! Thank you! :D

You'll need someone to ship them to you. Disney won't ship food items.

Also not food, but how about autograph books you can get in the parks? Most kids want a book for the characters to sign.

I'm having some treats sent to Nova Scotia to help let our girls know we're going on our first Disney Trip. I'm looking for suggestions for snacks, candy or trinkets that I can have shipped to us. What's your favorite that will travel well? :)

You can order Mickey Rice Krispie treats on Esty. I did it once for a party for one of our DDs. They were delicious.

I wonder if you could get a Mickey cookie cutter and make some rice treats at home, cover them with candy melts and sprinkles and add cake pop sticks? It might be nice to be able to make some after your trip, too. A small dose of magic to ease the Disney blues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter