• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Disney baked treat

A couple of weeks ago while we were at HS had a carrot cake cookie at Beverly Sunset Sweet Spells. It was so good and big enough to share! It is filled with cream cheese! Yum!!

I think anything at Jolly Holiday is good. I wish MK had a bakery that was as good.

I absolutely LOVE Jolly Holiday. I have never, ever had anything bad from there. The salted caramel macaron qualifies as my favorite Disney treat (assuming we are not limited to WDW).

At WDW, I feel like I can't go wrong with anything in the French pavilion at EPCOT! Another favorite (which I have no idea if it exists anymore) was a strawberry cupcake I had on the Boardwalk a couple of years back.

I usually stare at all the goodies in the cases......and then end up choosing nothing for fear of picking something that has been in the case for a few days and is dry. I did enjoy the salted caramels at the Wurther's in Germany.

Almost anything from Les Halles is good; however, I really love the custom rice krispy treats from Goofy's. I don't know why. It's just a rice krispy treat, right? But it wouldn't be a trip to WDW without one.
Oh gosh...this is definitely one of my favorites. We have done it the last two trips in Disney Springs. Can you does this in MK too?

Oh gosh...this is definitely one of my favorites. We have done it the last two trips in Disney Springs. Can you does this in MK too?

No, just Goofy's, and I think Candy Cauldron, at Disney Springs. They sell chocolate covered ones and sometimes with M&Ms at the confectionary on Main Street, but they aren't the custom ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter