• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Disney Alcoholic Beverages??

A Schofferhofer beer with a pretzel from the Germany pavilion are so refreshing on a hot day!

The Sunken Treasure...it has been off menu for a few years now but a lot of the bartenders still know how to make it.

I like all kinds of alcohol - fizzy wines and beers especially.

But in Florida, a frozen drink is best:

Yak Attack at Yak & Yeti in AK.

Grand Marnier Slush at Les Vins de Chefs de France at Epcot is pretty nice too.

During the food and wine or flower and garden festivals Epcot tends to have a lot of great frozen drinks too - La Passion Martini Slush, orange wine slushies, Dole Whips with rum....

During my visit 2 weeks ago, I had several commendable pina coladas as well all over the place.
Another vote for Yak Attack. Did you know you can walk right into the bar area without a reservation and order acYak Attack in a paper cup to take with you as you wander around Animal Kingdom.

Absolutely anything from Nomads Lounge. Annapurna Zing is my favorite, but you quite literally cannot go wrong with their amazing cocktails

Totally agree. They also have an exclusive beer - Kungaloosh (?) - that's wonderful!

As for margaritas, I'm rather fond of the cucumber ones in Epcot.

Either of the slushes at the France Pavillion
The Manhattan at the Brown Derby
The extra spiked pinapple at Trader Sam's or the pool bars.
A frozen margarita from Mexico

So, this sounds lame compared to some of the other delicious sounding drinks we’ll need to try next time we go but the pina coladas at the Ohana bar are awesome!

Absolutely anything from Nomads Lounge. Annapurna Zing is my favorite, but you quite literally cannot go wrong with their amazing cocktails
I second this. I also loved the frozen margarita in pandora that came with the popping boba. It was pretty much your standard frozen margarita, but the popping boba were fun.

Another vote for Yak Attack. Did you know you can walk right into the bar area without a reservation and order acYak Attack in a paper cup to take with you as you wander around Animal Kingdom.
Now this is important info to know :):):)
I’m going to have to do this!

Slush from France Pavillion in Epcot

Grown Up's Lemonade at Woodys Lunch Box

Himalayan Ghost at Thirsty River Bar and Trek (near Everest in AK)

Slush from France Pavillion in Epcot

Grown Up's Lemonade at Woodys Lunch Box

Himalayan Ghost at Thirsty River Bar and Trek (near Everest in AK)
I will definitely have to try the Grown Up Lemonade. Sounds perfect for a hot summer day.

The Sunken Treasure...it has been off menu for a few years now but a lot of the bartenders still know how to make it.
This has been one of my favorites on Disney Cruise Line since I've been cruising. I didn't realize they used to have it on the menu at WDW. Of course, I really like the Sunken Treasure when it is the Drink of the Day on DCL and I can get it for less than $6. I'm sure it will be considerably more expensive at WDW.

At WDW, I really like the Pina Colavas and the Grey Goose slush from the France Pavillion in Epcot.

The Gran Marnier slush at Epcot is a must do for me. Also, I really like the Tusker lager that's available at Animal Kingdom lodge and Animal Kingdom restaurants.

Full disclosure: I don't really drink.

But I love the Tropical Getaway at Rainforest Café. I don't really like RC itself, if I'm honest, but that is a great drink!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter