Favorite breakfast spot?

Another vote for Ale and Compass! My friend and I had a lovely breakfast there yesterday after checking out of Pop Century (the skyliner ride there was so relaxing too)! Our server Zach was awesome and the food and coffee were delicious, not too expensive and very filling.

I lean A&C over Kona, but no real wrong choice. As much as I love Tonga Toast (and have since 1979), Ale and Compass probably offers a better variety for everyone and doesn't feel as much like you sitting just in a space carved out of the lobby like Kona can. That said, a good side down breakfast can be the best time for a character meal, like Tusker House.

Breakfast at Topolino's was excellent. Its pricey but was so good, the waffles yummmmmm. On top of the excellent food it was just so cheery and bright, was probably our favorite meal.

Breakfast at Topolino's was excellent. Its pricey but was so good, the waffles yummmmmm. On top of the excellent food it was just so cheery and bright, was probably our favorite meal.

Definitely concur. The waffles were amazing and the atmosphere was very happy, the restaurant airy and didn't feel too crowded. The character interaction even at a distance was good. It didn't hurt either that the 2x we went last week we had some of the best seating in the whole restaurant (totally lucked out with that one).

topolino_n.jpg

Grand Flo Cafe & Ale & Compass are both solid choices for breakfast. But my favorite is grabbing a croissant & coffee from the BW Bakery & sitting on a bench down by Jellyrolls watching the boats go by......sigh.......

I agree with previous posters on Boma for buffet and GF Cafe for sit down. Boma is my all out favorite breakfast on site though. Honorable mention to Primo Piatto at Riviera for the best QS breakfast.

Looking for suggestions for a nice breakfast, resort or Disney Springs?
We typically eat a quick breakfast in our room on park days but would like a full breakfast on the one day we intend to hang out at the resort.
Staying at BWV but we’ll have a car so can easily drive to other resort or Springs.
Thanks for any recommendations!
This past year we tried Tratorria al Forno for breakfast and was very pleasantly surprised with it. I actually liked it better than the Ale and Compass (which was good, but I liked TaF better).

Kona Cafe at the poly. Have to get the tonga toast

All great suggestions especially the Kona Cafe. I also want to mention Olivia’s at old key west. My wife and I split the pancakes which are amazing and have a pressed coffee as well. VERY peaceful and relaxing atmosphere there.

All great suggestions especially the Kona Cafe. I also want to mention Olivia’s at old key west. My wife and I split the pancakes which are amazing and have a pressed coffee as well. VERY peaceful and relaxing atmosphere there.
Yes Pressed Coffee is awesome, any place that has it on the menu do yourself a favor and give it a try .... bought ourselves a french press to make it at home, drip brewed and keurig are not even in the same ball park as pressed.

Yes Pressed Coffee is awesome, any place that has it on the menu do yourself a favor and give it a try .... bought ourselves a french press to make it at home, drip brewed and keurig are not even in the same ball park as pressed.
Disney pressed coffee has ruined regular coffee for me. Kona Cafe and Olivia’s are my favorite! Are there any others that you know about on property?

Disney pressed coffee has ruined regular coffee for me. Kona Cafe and Olivia’s are my favorite! Are there any others that you know about on property?
We had breakfast at Ale and Compass and Grand Floridian Cafe in November and one or both of those had it. We were "coffee'd out" by the time of our reservations so didn't try it but have to admit I have never met a french pressed coffee I didn't like even the ones I make at home. Also Pressed Irish Coffee, forget about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter