Favorite (alcoholic) drinks in Epcot

Brob2132

Mouseketeer
What say you? The Jalapeño marg in Mexico is my favorite, and I’m not even a margarita guy. I’m guessing the avocado will get some love too.

There are so many options there, that I still haven't found a go-to favorite after all these years. I do enjoy sampling though :) Probably if I had to pick it would be the Champagne and St.Germain cocktail at Monsieur Paul

I've never been a margarita drinker. Favorite used to be Tipsy ducks in Love but they changed to a premade mix instead of maxing an individual drink and it doesn't seem the same to me. Lately I have been liking an iced coffee from Joffrey's with a double shot of Baileys. Bombardier Amber from the UK pavilion is nice too!

Moonshine Sour at Regal Eagle bar (American pavilion) and the Morocco Mule at Spice Road Table (can walk up to bar and get to go). I'm told the Moonshine Sour is the most popular drink in the park in terms of sales but take that with a grain of salt. Also cannot beat a simple champagne in France.

Moonshine Sour at Regal Eagle bar (American pavilion) and the Morocco Mule at Spice Road Table (can walk up to bar and get to go). I'm told the Moonshine Sour is the most popular drink in the park in terms of sales but take that with a grain of salt. Also cannot beat a simple champagne in France.
Love the Moonshine Sour!

I have several favorites: Fiesta Margarita in Mexico, Tipsy Ducks in Love in China, Tokyo Sunrise in Japan, and either of the Slushes in France. I also like Germany’s Schofferhofer Hefeweizen and Canada’s La Fin Du Monde, but those two beers are easily available locally now. Also, during the festivals, I enjoy the Dole Whip with vodka.

I am a whiskey guy, particularly bourbon or Irish, so I prefer drinks with those spirits. I really like an Kentucky or Irish Mule if I can find one. They do the Kentucky one at Boma.

I don't drink many cocktails, but the grapefruit hefeweizen in Germany is my favorite. Found it in the beer store at home. I laugh because there is hardly any alcohol in it and it tastes like a "different" juice. You forget it's beer.

Yesterday was the first time I had tried the Moroccan Mule and I will be having again. Was fantastic.

I have a few:
Violet Sake
Moroccan Mule(I LOVE fig vodka)
Shimmering Green Margarita(with a tajin rim!)
Alchemy at Artist Point

I don't drink many cocktails, but the grapefruit hefeweizen in Germany is my favorite. Found it in the beer store at home. I laugh because there is hardly any alcohol in it and it tastes like a "different" juice. You forget it's beer.
A local bar will serve the grapefruit hefeweizen with a shot of vodka. They call it The Vitamin C. It’s pretty good.

For me, hands down is the Grand Mariner slushie in France. My friends know we have to start there to get my drink because that's usually my one and done while they drink their way around the world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter