Fastpass questions for MK on 10/22

ssdowning

Earning My Ears
Hello,

My wife and I are doing a no kids trip starting tomorrow. We are flying in tomorrow evening and heading back sunday. Here's what we have so far.

Thurs 10/20 check in to hotel (offsite) and head to polynesian for counter service meal and watch fireworks from the beach.

Friday 10/21
Am AK doing safari/everest/krr/ fotlk head to Hollywood
Afternoon DHS FP 1pm star tours/ 2 tt 3pm toystory

Saturday 10/22
I could use a little help No need for character meets
Fastpass windows. Peterpan 9-10am space mtn 1015-1115 and splash mtn 1155.

I modified a tourning plans 1 day plan
7dmt
mermaid
pooh
pan
space mtn
buzz
orbit
poc
hm
lunch at columbia harbor around 1115
Tiki
Splash
muppets
jc
parade

Touring plans says fp for space is not needed that early and recommends using it for the prelunch haunted mansion instead. Do you agree or should I just keep things as they are. Am I right is assuming I can easily grab 4th FP for Jc after I use third fp at splash around noon?

Tempted to leave after afternoon parade and take monorail to epcot for 3-4 hours and check out food.
I have heard that weekends can be a bit rough for epcot. I did make 4pm dinner res at Tonys (never ate there) and could just stay in park for a sit down dinner and just meander around with no real plan for a few hours. Any suggestions? Have pretty solid evening planned. We will probably close park down.

Thanks for your help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter