• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fastpass question?

4disneygenerations

Mouseketeer
I have 2 rooms reserved for my children and grandchildren. On my Disney Exp they both show, so do our dine and magic bands. But when I make payments I have to go into both individually. Does anyone know if when its time to make our FP if it will let me do all at the same time. I'm only asking because I'm hoping to make all picks for the same times. I'm concerned if I can't we all won't have the same times.

As long as everyone is listed under your Family and Friends list you will be able to "Select All" when it is your day and make them for all. Also be aware that if you have overlapping times, you can also ride together - this can be helpful if you have a large group and can't get a FP for a certain day or time. For example, if you have 8 people, and it says there are no FP for Sunday at 2, you can try 4 at a time, and can get one FP at 2 and one at 2:50, and all ride together when 2nd window opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter