Fastpass+ Question

jpneugebauer

Earning My Ears
Is there a way to see what Fastpasses are available in park before booking? Here is the situation. We are going next week and tentatively have a pool day planned for Friday and AK planned on Sunday. The weather forecast looks like Sunday might be a better pool day. Can we see what FP are available in AK on Friday before cancelling our ones for Sunday? When I try to look on MDE it just says that I have reached my Fastpass allotment and doesn't let me see anything for Friday. If we would want to switch our days, I would like to know our options before doing so. Thanks.

Is there a way to see what Fastpasses are available in park before booking? Here is the situation. We are going next week and tentatively have a pool day planned for Friday and AK planned on Sunday. The weather forecast looks like Sunday might be a better pool day. Can we see what FP are available in AK on Friday before cancelling our ones for Sunday? When I try to look on MDE it just says that I have reached my Fastpass allotment and doesn't let me see anything for Friday. If we would want to switch our days, I would like to know our options before doing so. Thanks.
You'd have to Cancel AK's FP because you need an entitlement to open up the FP availability for AK.

If you list which AK FPs you are hoping for, I can check sometime tomorrow. I only have a 7-day window and am on West Coast time.

subscribing to TP's will let you view FP availability for any day...although it's not in real-time and it's only for a party of 1 as far as I know. But FWIW, as of the last update at 1:58am today...it's showing plenty of availability for all attractions. I'm not sure I would be overly concerned given early Feb crowds are about as light as they get. TP's calendar is projecting 4/10 and Kenny the Pirate's site also projecting as a light crowd day.

also a word about the weather...not sure where you're getting your forecast...but I'd say it's probably still a couple days early to make a switch based on the forecast. I have a meteorology background and have begun scoping out how things are looking for the following week when we'll be visiting. A forecast this far out is far from a guarantee. Right now it's looking like there a good chance of a cold front coming thru sometime around Monday (2/6). While Sunday may be the warmer day...if the front moves a little faster then I wouldn't be shocked to see some showers/storms around Sunday afternoon. Right now I'd say Sunday looks warmer...but should still be in the 70's Friday and more likely to be rain free in my opinion. Personally I'm not sure it's worth the hassle of changing plans...but that's just my 2 cents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter