Fastpass+ question

megamom123

Earning My Ears
I have never made FP+ reservations. When I go to the FP+ section of My Disney Experience it says select party and I am the only person listed. I have checked several times and my family is listed under my tickets and passes. However, there is no ticket number listed with their names. I have not hit my 60 day mark yet. Will my family show up along with my name in the FP+ section once the 60 days hits?

Will my family show up along with my name in the FP+ section once the 60 days hits?

Maybe.

I have checked several times and my family is listed under my tickets and passes. However, there is no ticket number listed with their names.

Each member of your family/party MUST be have a ticket linked to their name in order for them to receive FP+ selection.

To add more from another thread I was reading, As long as your tickets are linked to each member, it will open up at the 60 day mark for everyone. But, in my case, I was able to see FP+ selections for both of us prior to the 60 day mark, but only for 30 days in advance.

I have never made FP+ reservations. When I go to the FP+ section of My Disney Experience it says select party and I am the only person listed. I have checked several times and my family is listed under my tickets and passes. However, there is no ticket number listed with their names. I have not hit my 60 day mark yet. Will my family show up along with my name in the FP+ section once the 60 days hits?

You are not able to make any FP reservations without a linked ticket. Since it doesn't show that the rest of your family have tickets, you won't be able to make FP selections for them. IF they really should have tickets, you need to make sure they are linked or call for assistance with it before you hit your 60 days so you will be able to make your reservations then. They should show up right away once a ticket is linked because everyone is able to make selections for the next 30 days with a valid ticket.

From what I've been reading here, not having everyone in your party show up until the 60 day mark is normal.

At midnight EST on the 60 day mark you will be able to see all of your party in your my Disney experience account.
Aloha ;)

I had the same issue (my nephews & BIL didn't show up in my fastpass+ prior to our booking window opening. My sister had first added their reservation to her account, so only she showed up in my account (along w/ the rest of our party, whom I had made reservations for), and yes, I had added everyone to my MDE in advance).

I called Disney IT and was assured :rolleyes1 that when my FP booking window opened, the missing 3 parties would 'magically' appear. Well, of course, as I had suspected, that did not happen. :eek: Luckily, I have my sister's account information and was able to log-in to her account and obtain overlapping FPs for the times the rest of us were booked, but for a 13-day trip, it was a pain in the rear! :furious: :badpc: Thankfully, it is done! :cool1: :yay:

Thanks for all your replies. I appreciate all the info. It helps to hear it from people who have done it before. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter