Fastpass + question

bettyann29

<font color=blue>Heres my contribution for today..
I haven't been to WDW since this new fastpass + started, so Im trying to get my mind around this to understand how this works.

I do not have my park tickets as of yet for my trip next month. I thought about waiting til I got there before I bought them. Am I able to do the fastpass + and plan my fastpasses, etc now and then link that info to my ticket once I get to Disney? Or do I have to purchase my tickets now in order to set it all up?

I believe you have to have your tickets in advance to set up the FP+.

If you order them through Disney, you'll be able to have them linked to your MDE right away I think.

I haven't been to WDW since this new fastpass + started, so Im trying to get my mind around this to understand how this works.

I do not have my park tickets as of yet for my trip next month. I thought about waiting til I got there before I bought them. Am I able to do the fastpass + and plan my fastpasses, etc now and then link that info to my ticket once I get to Disney? Or do I have to purchase my tickets now in order to set it all up?

No tickets linked to MDE means you cant book fastpasses in advance, sorry. . So if you want to get them in advance, you have to have tickets of some sort.

so do they still have the regular fastpasses that you can get once you're in the park?

Not sure I like having to know where I need to be before I even get there, so if they still offer the old fastpass system once I get there, that may be the way to go for me..

I'm just confused about all of this.

so do they still have the regular fastpasses that you can get once you're in the park?

Not sure I like having to know where I need to be before I even get there, so if they still offer the old fastpass system once I get there, that may be the way to go for me..

No. Only FP+. If you want to buy tickets on arrival, you can book FP+s at any park kiosk. But availability will be limited for some attractions.

The old FP system is no longer there. You can wait until the day of to purchase tickets though. Then you can reserve your ride times at kiosks placed around the parks. Magic kingdom is fairly easy to get ride times for most the big attractions (except Anna and Elsa and seven dwarves mine train).

Epcot and HS is a little tougher to get the bigger attractions. I recommend getting your tickets early and reserving ride times. Mesaboy has a very thorough FP+ thread which I don't have the link to. You should check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter