FastPass+ Question

KimBean

DIS Veteran
I know this is ever changing but trying to get up to date. There is so much info out there and I'm not sure if I'm looking at the latest or not.

Is this correct? MK and AK do not tier and HS and EP do tier?

I'm looking at this:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3143281

Which looks detailed but since it was July of last year not sure if there is more up to date info.

Correct, only Epcot & Hollywood Studios require a tier system for your basic 3 Fast Pass Plus. Onced used, there is no tier system for the 4th, and so on. Reminder, until the App gets updated, all 4FP+ and beyond must be done at the park Kiosk or Lobby Concierge.

The thread was started in July, but I keep the OP constantly updated. You can see that by scrolling to the bottom of the OP and noting when it was last edited.

Thank you for that info. Still learning around here. I remember your UN from past trips I was planning so should have known!! I always forget my name. Looks like I'm using a name I created a few ayers ago but not the one I used to plan 2011 and 2012 trips. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter