Fastpass Plus Parade and BOG question

tiggerfan6

Wishing upon a star
Hi all, We are leaving in less than 3 weeks and I am working on our selections for fastpasses. I read you could fastpass for parades but I can't figure out how to do it, is it not offered in November? I am looking for the MK Electrical parade. Also, I am looking into the BOG lunch order ahead with magic bands am I missing something there. Thank you all!:worship:

Hi all, We are leaving in less than 3 weeks and I am working on our selections for fastpasses. I read you could fastpass for parades but I can't figure out how to do it, is it not offered in November? I am looking for the MK Electrical parade. Also, I am looking into the BOG lunch order ahead with magic bands am I missing something there. Thank you all!:worship:

Parade FP+ have been very limited.
They have not been posted for every day, and they haven't been showing up on MDE until very near the actual date.

For BOG, click HERE.
A note of caution is that some have found that after logging BOG reservations,
they had glitches with the rest of their FP+.

Don't know how you'd know if would affected you... unless you did the deed, so good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter