• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fastpass+ only showing for next 30 days?

iluvwesties

<font color=green>Always planning the "Next" trip!
Hi Folks,

I'm a WDW veteran (have been over 30 times) but am trying to figure out the new FP+ :upsidedow

I know I can only get 3 FP per day in one park only.....

I have a reservation onsite at Pop arriving on May 31st...
I have linked my old Park hopper tickets to the reservation...

When I look at the FP+ calendar It is only giving highlighted dates for Mar 19 to Apr 18....? :crazy2:

I realise that I won't be able to reserve any FP+ until the 60 day window....

But I am not seeing that window yet?

Anyone else having issues? or is this a normal view until my 60 days out window arrives? :scratchin

Wondering if I should contact WDW before the 60 day window :confused3

Thanks to all who reply :goodvibes

Hoping to get this figured out before April 1st ;)

Do you have an AP? If yes, that is why it goes 30 days. When your window opens, it should should 60 days.

I had the same issue, only saw a 30 day window and I have a vacation package booked for mid May. As soon as I hit my 60 day mark, it showed the full schedule. I wouldn't worry.

I had the same issue, only saw a 30 day window and I have a vacation package booked for mid May. As soon as I hit my 60 day mark, it showed the full schedule. I wouldn't worry.

Do you have an AP? If yes, that is why it goes 30 days. When your window opens, it should should 60 days.

Thanks for your replies :goodvibes

I have Non expiring Park Hoppers that still have valid days on them, that I linked to the reservation...

Will wait and see what happens ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter