Fastpass+/My Disney Experience is NOT playing well with others...

Cuddlemama

Mouseketeer
18 minutes into trying to book FP+ for my November vacation and it's all errors on both app and browser. Others whose window opened tonight tell me it's the same at their place, so apparently it's just a total outage of the system.

Now to decide if I sit up till it works, assuming it will some day work, or go to bed and try in the morning....

I'm with all of you. I got my 7DMT for the 10th but want to change the time. This is really frustrating since it is for my birthday trip! :(

Do we have any idea on how long this might go on for? I mean, is it a regular occurrence and will it get fixed asap? I was hoping to get a few more hours sleep in before I have to start work!

I'm going to give it a few more minutes then I'm off back to bed. I have a seriously long day ahead and I need some more shut eye!

Soooo tired. But I haven't been able to make one fast pass. This is crazy stressful.

I'm in the same boat. I'm not sure whether or not to call it a night and pray I can still get what I want in the morning or just keep trying. So frustrating!

Glad to see this- b/c I've been messing with it for 33 min and it won't even let me log in!!! At least it's not just me.

Very frustrating! I'm torn between staying up and keep trying or make my way back to my warm, soft bed.....

And it's not like I'm trying to get anything crazy! Just Disney Jr. Live for my 5 and 2 year olds!! Sheesh.

At least A&E were 100% gone at midnight, so it's not like I "missed" them because of this. Doesn't make it better, but whatever. :-/

Yes, I noticed that for Monday 9th. I'd like a FP+ for them later in our trip but at this rate it's not going to happen!

They were gone for the 9th - 13th when I got on at exactly midnight. I'm not sure how, but they apparently are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter