FastPass+ for Soarin' or TT?

I don't know if this will work for you, but we have a family of four: my husband, 5 year old, 2 year old, and myself. I made a FP+ for Soarin' for just me, and when I get there, I'll tell them I want to get ride swap tickets for my husband and 5 year old to return and ride later. I made a seperate FP+ reservation for Test Track for my husband and 5 year old. The only down side to this is that I have to ride Soarin' without my 5 year old and all by myself :( BUT the positive side is that we were going to have to ride swap anyway and this way we get to go through the FP+ line for both rides!

If you're looking at the evening instead of the morning, with EMH, I'd go with FP TT and Standby Soarin' during EMH. People seem to be more apted to get in line for TT for "one more ride" on the way out compared to Soarin'.

If you're looking at the evening instead of the morning, with EMH, I'd go with FP TT and Standby Soarin' during EMH. People seem to be more apted to get in line for TT for "one more ride" on the way out compared to Soarin'.

People like doing the outside loop at night. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter