FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RO Stay followed by Package Stay. The 60-day FP booking window will open at 60 days before the check-in date of the first (RO) stay and will extend until the checkout date of the second (package) stay. FPs can be booked for the package stay only; FPs cannot be booked for the room-only stay until tickets are activated at Guest Relations.

So I understand that having a RO stay prior to my Free Dining Package will allow me to make Fastpasses at the start of the RO stay. Since my package is the 1st day of free dining (Dec 7), I am considering coming a few days early. If I cancel my RO room however, I do not lose my Fastpasses correct for my free dining package?

So I understand that having a RO stay prior to my Free Dining Package will allow me to make Fastpasses at the start of the RO stay. Since my package is the 1st day of free dining (Dec 7), I am considering coming a few days early. If I cancel my RO room however, I do not lose my Fastpasses correct for my free dining package?
Your FPs will be intact. They are based on your ticket entitlements and once booked, those tickets keep them intact no matter what you do room reservation-wise.

I hope this is the right place to ask this question. I have helped my brother and his family with FP+ for some Florida Resident Passes they just got. They are going to AK tomorrow and today I was able to modify their Safari FP+ for Na'vi River Journey. The new FP+'s are showing up online, but not on the app. The old FP+ for Safari are still on the app. I logged in on a different device online and Na'vi FP+ does show up there still. Should I be worried about the discrepancy between the two? Thanks for any help or insights!

I hope this is the right place to ask this question. I have helped my brother and his family with FP+ for some Florida Resident Passes they just got. They are going to AK tomorrow and today I was able to modify their Safari FP+ for Na'vi River Journey. The new FP+'s are showing up online, but not on the app. The old FP+ for Safari are still on the app. I logged in on a different device online and Na'vi FP+ does show up there still. Should I be worried about the discrepancy between the two? Thanks for any help or insights!
The Navi FPs are fine. Send them a screenshot of the FP window and there won’t be any problems when they enter the FP line.

I have had to delete the app and reinstall it a couple times to get changes to show up on the app

I find that I have to "pull down" the fast pass list on the app to force it to update - several times...

Hi everyone,

Just after some info from all your Disney experts please as I've never stayed on property before but I am this September so I'm just linking all my tickets and details on the MDE to get everything ready. I realise that I'm too early to book fast passess yet but wanted to link my tickets so it was all ready to go and was hoping it would show me what attractions there were so I could plan which I wanted in advance however when I go to the fast pass section it only shows the link your tickets screen, when I input my details it says I've already linked them an gives no other options. As I'm trying to get in this section prior to my 60days is that why I can't see anything, will it all magically appear as it should on the 60day mark? Just thought if this is an error I want to get this sorted so I can book what I need on the first available day.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Just after some info from all your Disney experts please as I've never stayed on property before but I am this September so I'm just linking all my tickets and details on the MDE to get everything ready. I realise that I'm too early to book fast passess yet but wanted to link my tickets so it was all ready to go and was hoping it would show me what attractions there were so I could plan which I wanted in advance however when I go to the fast pass section it only shows the link your tickets screen, when I input my details it says I've already linked them an gives no other options. As I'm trying to get in this section prior to my 60days is that why I can't see anything, will it all magically appear as it should on the 60day mark? Just thought if this is an error I want to get this sorted so I can book what I need on the first available day.

Thanks

Sounds like you may have a room/ticket package. From Post #3:
For onsite guests with a room/ticket package, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark. Before this point, it is normal for various members and/or their tickets to not appear on the MDX account. The entire traveling party and their tickets will appear at the 60-day mark in almost all cases. It is generally not possible to practice booking FPs beforehand in this situation.

We have a question regarding the renewal of an AP, that expires “too soon” compared to our FP+ booking window. I've been trying to find an answer in this topic, but didn't find any recent posts regarding this situation.

DW has an AP that expires on August, 16th. Two days before, we're checking in at the CBR. Our FP+ window will open 60 days before we check-in, however, at this point, DW will have tickets only for two days, and she will be unable to renew because the AP renewal period opens 60 days before the AP expires.

I expect calling Ticketing will be the only way to sort this out, as I have already sent an email to DSS and they were unable to assist us on this matter. Has anyone already been in this case? How much time before our FP+ booking window opens would you suggest we call?

We have a question regarding the renewal of an AP, that expires “too soon” compared to our FP+ booking window. I've been trying to find an answer in this topic, but didn't find any recent posts regarding this situation.

DW has an AP that expires on August, 16th. Two days before, we're checking in at the CBR. Our FP+ window will open 60 days before we check-in, however, at this point, DW will have tickets only for two days, and she will be unable to renew because the AP renewal period opens 60 days before the AP expires.

I expect calling Ticketing will be the only way to sort this out, as I have already sent an email to DSS and they were unable to assist us on this matter. Has anyone already been in this case? How much time before our FP+ booking window opens would you suggest we call?
Purchasing a multiday ticket and linking it is explained in this current thread:
AP expiring during August trip - Can I still book FP?

Question. I have a FD package with tickets booked but am thinking of coming in a few days early on points at one of the good neighbor hotels, but I would not buy more tickets (those would be pool / disney springs days). I understand that I'll be able to book FP+ starting on the earlier Good Neighbor hotel booking, provided I add it to MDE. However, if I change my mind and cancel the earlier days, will my FP cancel too? Or am I not going to be able to do this because my tickets were part of the FD package?

Second question - if I decide to add some tickets to my earlier dates, do I have to buy tickets through the GN Hotel? Or can I buy them and link them through UT?

Thank you for this link. However — and I should have noted it in my first post –, this wouldn't work for us, as we're staying more than 10 consecutive days.
Her AP covers 2 days and the FP window opens for the first 14 days of your stay and rolls immediately. How many park days in total over how many onsite days?

See the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky for the post describing long stays.

Her AP covers 2 days and the FP window opens for the first 14 days of your stay and rolls immediately. How many park days in total over how many onsite days?

See the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky for the post describing long stays.

We have quite a few reservations between 1 and 3 nights, back to back, then a 14 nights reservation. It was my understanding that all the booking windows would open at once, up to 21 days (we're staying less than that). If this is correct, then a multi-day ticket + the two days covered by our AP won't suffice.

No, the booking window will open for the first 14 days and then will immediately begin rolling the following day.

In essence you’ll have a rolling 74-day booking window the day after the window initially opens for that 14 day block.

No, the booking window will open for the first 14 days and then will immediately begin rolling the following day.

In essence you’ll have a rolling 74-day booking window the day after the window initially opens for that 14 day block.

Thanks for the clarification. We still will be 2 days too short, then. Since we're from Europe we could also buy 21-days UK tickets but as these are sometimes a pain to upgrade at Guest Relations, we would rather like being able to renew our AP earlier.

As you mentionned in the topic you pointed, being able to renew an AP 75 days earlier would have cleared out our issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter