• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All! Planning a short trip to Epcot Feb 2-4 and staying at the Poly so my fastpass selection is quickly coming up :) We'll be at Epcot on Friday so hoping for low crowds. We've never used FP for Epcot so I was thinking of choosing my Tier one for Frozen..one of my daughter has her heart set on Test Track..does anyone have any experience using the single rider line? My girls will be 8 and 10...can someone explain how it works and if you would feel comfortable using it at this age? Thanks!
@mcurrence ~ You'll receive more responses if you begin a New Thread on the main Theme Parks board. Because your question isn't a FP question, more posters will answer on Theme Parks.

I never use Single Rider so am not much help to you except to say your kids individually would be loaded into a car where there is a seat available. If that doesn't sound fun to them, you'll have to all ride Standby or try to book TT as your 4th FP of the day.

Yep, because it's a package you can't do anything till 60 days. The system can't/doesn't see tickets in a package till that magic 60th day.
If you have stand alone room only and separate tickets you it will see those tickets and you can book for the next 30 days out anytime you want and then, on day 60 it will switch on and give you the ability to book for your trip

Is this still the case? I have stand alone room tickets and I've linked tickets from UT. But getting the same message as first poster.

You can't lose any because you confirm each individual FP before you move to your next priority ride.

If you don't confirm then you don't have a FP. Complete the booking steps before moving to another ride whether it's in the same park or another park.

You're help is saving me! 1 more day of figuring this all out then it's go time. Thank you!

Just one more question..I read through page 48 but must sleep now. :crazy2:

Does FEA still start FP availability at 11:00?

Is this still the case? I have stand alone room tickets and I've linked tickets from UT. But getting the same message as first poster.
If it's not a package you should be able to book FP for 30 days out from today. If you can't there is a problem of some sort and I'd call IT

If it's not a package you should be able to book FP for 30 days out from today. If you can't there is a problem of some sort and I'd call IT

So I'm 61 days out today. I can go in there and it's now showing me the calendar and I can pick a day but it only shows up through the end of Dec. Tomorrow, I'll be able to book for my trip since it will be 60 days out, right? I'm just surprised it was showing me the calendar today since yesterday it only gave me a wait a minute type message.

Longtime Disney-goer here with a quick question (which I don't think was answered in the initial posts, but I will readily admit I didn't read through the 60 pages of this thread thus far).

This past trip was the first time we've done Fastpass since you didn't have to choose three options. Choosing one and done was nice because I wasn't taking up Fastpasses that I wasn't going to use in places like Epcot, as an example. This past trip was a slow-paced one, but we're heading back in March and it's going to be slightly more paced, so I was wondering how an example such as this would pan out: I chose one ride in Epcot (Soarin', as an example) at 60 days out. We're spending the morning in Epcot and we use our Fastpass for Soarin'. We then decide to head to Magic Kingdom at night. Would we be able to book Fastpasses once we've been scanned in to the Magic Kingdom? I realize we likely won't be able to book Fastpasses prior to being scanned in at MK, but could we do that once we were there? Or would we just be out of luck all night at MK?

Longtime Disney-goer here with a quick question (which I don't think was answered in the initial posts, but I will readily admit I didn't read through the 60 pages of this thread thus far).

This past trip was the first time we've done Fastpass since you didn't have to choose three options. Choosing one and done was nice because I wasn't taking up Fastpasses that I wasn't going to use in places like Epcot, as an example. This past trip was a slow-paced one, but we're heading back in March and it's going to be slightly more paced, so I was wondering how an example such as this would pan out: I chose one ride in Epcot (Soarin', as an example) at 60 days out. We're spending the morning in Epcot and we use our Fastpass for Soarin'. We then decide to head to Magic Kingdom at night. Would we be able to book Fastpasses once we've been scanned in to the Magic Kingdom? I realize we likely won't be able to book Fastpasses prior to being scanned in at MK, but could we do that once we were there? Or would we just be out of luck all night at MK?
See the FP FAQ Addendum sticky at the top of the forum for FPs when park hopping.:)

As soon as you check in for your Epcot FP, you can use the app to book your other 2 at MK for later that day.

As soon as you check in for your Epcot FP, you can use the app to book your other 2 at MK for later that day.

Thanks so much. I didn't realize there were multiple sticky posts at the top of this sub forum.

This is certainly a better option than I expected. For some reason, I assumed I'd have to go into the other park in order to start getting Fastpasses again, so this was a definite plus to discover.

Thanks so much. I didn't realize there were multiple sticky posts at the top of this sub forum.

This is certainly a better option than I expected. For some reason, I assumed I'd have to go into the other park in order to start getting Fastpasses again, so this was a definite plus to discover.
That used to be the case. Fortunately, this practice changed earlier this year, when additional day of FPs could start being booked via the app.

Split Stays

This post is based on information provided by poster @hiroMYhero.

Onsite Stay followed by Offsite Stay
  • Onsite Package Stay followed by Offsite Stay. The 60-day FP booking window will open at 60 days before the check-in date of the onsite package stay and will extend until the checkout date of the onsite package stay. Additionally, the booking window will roll forward (a “rolling 60”) each day beyond the onsite package checkout date until the guest checks out of the onsite resort.
  • Onsite RO Stay followed by Offsite Stay. The 60-day FP booking window will open at 60 days before the check-in date of the onsite RO stay and will extend until the checkout date of the onsite RO stay. Additionally, the booking window will roll forward (a “rolling 60”) each day beyond the onsite RO checkout date until the guest checks out of the onsite resort. This assumes valid tickets are linked to the MDX account.

I will be traveling in February and am spending a few days onsite (with a package including 6 days Park Hoppers for the entire trip) before moving off-site for a conference. I come once a year so am familiar with the booking window for onsite, but the 2nd sentence quoted (in blue) above confused me a bit. Does this mean that the days following my 60 day window starting, I will be able to (day-by-day) book my remaining three off-site day's of FP?

I will be traveling in February and am spending a few days onsite (with a package including 6 days Park Hoppers for the entire trip) before moving off-site for a conference. I come once a year so am familiar with the booking window for onsite, but the 2nd sentence quoted (in blue) above confused me a bit. Does this mean that the days following my 60 day window starting, I will be able to (day-by-day) book my remaining three off-site day's of FP?
When your onsite booking window opens, book for all your onsite days. Then 60 days out from your first offsite park day you can book via the rolling window (day by day).

My 60 day window opened up this morning. I was able to make selections from inside the app, but the website kept spinning on trying to find my fastpasses. Anyone ever run into this?

My 60 day window opened up this morning. I was able to make selections from inside the app, but the website kept spinning on trying to find my fastpasses. Anyone ever run into this?
I only use the app and never the website. As long as you are showing confirmed FPs that don't overlap time wise, you are fine.

Everything worked out in the end, but just slowed us down. My wife and I like to devide and conquer the days.

In the past, I'v had problems using the app. It would only let me make selections for day 60, and nothing further

I saw in the sticky at the beginning that FP booking for those staying on-site starts at 7AM, but I just wanted to clarify - it is no longer midnight?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter