• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
They must be linked then. He doesn't realize he can do all that with linked and not just "managed by" in one MDE.

Yeah I'm not 100% sure. He only comes up as a person if I put in their reservation number and the booking parties last name. He says he doesn't have a MDE log in and never set one so not really sure what is up. He isn't the type of person to forget and they go at least once a year since they own DVC. Will have to see if the whole thing worked or not.

Yeah I'm not 100% sure. He only comes up as a person if I put in their reservation number and the booking parties last name. He says he doesn't have a MDE log in and never set one so not really sure what is up. He isn't the type of person to forget and they go at least once a year since they own DVC. Will have to see if the whole thing worked or not.
Have them send you a screenshot of their Family/Friends page. That's the only way to see who is "managed" and who Views/Shares by being linked.

Have them send you a screenshot of their Family/Friends page. That's the only way to see who is "managed" and who Views/Shares by being linked.

Got it fixed. IT also fixed another issue I had and to do it my dog got an MDE account in the process haha.

D doesn't have his account but I guess I may not have had full permission. It is a managed account and after linking it I do see it as managed by someone.

Got it fixed. IT also fixed another issue I had and to do it my dog got an MDE account in the process haha.

D doesn't have his account but I guess I may not have had full permission. It is a managed account and after linking it I do see it as managed by someone.
Too funny! Glad everything got straightened out. Now your dog can get a MB! ;)

Too funny! Glad everything got straightened out. Now your dog can get a MB! ;)

I'm just glad it has been fixed. The phantom account has been plaguing me for years and it should finally be fixed. IT only shows 1 Disney account on my email now so I'm happy. The phantom account since the email and I for was changed to my dogs (they have an Instagram so used that email) they just changed that username to their email and said act like it doesn exists haha.

You wrote that:
- FPs cannot be scheduled during hard-ticket events such as Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, or Night of Joy. However, party tickets can be used for scheduling FPs during the party’s 3-hour grace period from 4:00p to 7:00p. Note that in past seasons Disney has canceled any FPs whose windows ended at 6:30p or later, therefore it is recommended to schedule these 3 FPs back-to-back between 3:30p and 6:30p. These FPs are not in addition to the 3 other FPs that a guest may already have scheduled that day using a regular park ticket, since the MDX system allows a maximum of 3 FPs per guest per day per account.

We are not attending the MNSSHP, but are going to MK our first afternoon/night which is a party night. When making our FP's, do we need the last/3rd window to close at or before 6:30? We don't want to risk one getting cancelled. And when would Disney cancel it - and would they notify you or just remove it from your list?

What about windows for possible 4th FP's? I know the park closes to regular guests at 7pm, so I had assumed we could make one final 4th one the day of for 6-7:00 if there were any available, or thought I saw that sometimes windows were less than an hour near park close (like 6:15-7:00 or something like that).

Thanks!

When making our FP's, do we need the last/3rd window to close at or before 6:30? We don't want to risk one getting cancelled.
Yes - as a regular guest, have your last FP end at 6:30 if it is a 7DMT FP. DISers are reporting their 7DMT FPs are being cancelled if the return window is after 6:30.

Think I am suffering from confusing myself with all the info I've read on this great site!

Question is this:

Vacation 23rd-5th November
On site stay for first night - October 23rd (Room only and linked to MDE) then off site for remainder of vacation
14 day tickets (purchased separately but linked to MDE)

My 60 day window based on check in opens in two days(24th August) but what days will FP reservations open up for me? Will it be just the 23rd October and then each subsequent day opens up 60 days in advance or will I be able to book FPs for entire 14 day vacation when my window opens on 24th August?

:worship:to the knowledge givers on this thread- so many of us truly appreciate your time and effort to help us novices out!

Last edited:
Please bear with me, but I'm a Disneyland person making my first trip to WDW since the advent of magicbands. This Saturday is when I need to make our FP reservations at 4 am (gasp), which is not exactly my best and brightest time, so I am doing my best to be prepared.

We have 6 nights of hotel but only have 4 day park tickets and tickets to MNSSHP that we plan to use on our first day as our only entry into the park that day.

I know from what I have read on here that I can make FP ressies for 3:30, 4:30 and 5:30 on our party night. What I haven't been able to figure out is if that window open at 60 days because we are staying onsite.

And, will the FP site recognize that we have 4 days of regular tickets along with the MNSSHP tickets in order to make FP for 5 days or will I be limited to only 4 days because we only have 4 day tickets?

My 60 day window based on check in opens in two days(24th August) but what days will FP reservations open up for me?
When your 60-day window opens, you'll be able to book for check-in day through checkout day. Then, you'll be able to book 60 days out from each offsite park day as your 60-day window rolls forward.

What I haven't been able to figure out is if that window open at 60 days because we are staying onsite.
Your FP booking window is based on your onsite stay. So, 60 days before your check-in date, your ability to book FPs begins. With the entitlements in your MDE account, you'll be able to book for the Party day and any other 4 park days.

This may have been mentioned already, but living with the land is still listed as tier one in the master list. It should be tier 2.

So, there had been rumors that the Festival of Fantasy Parade was no longer going to be a FassPass option but I still see it listed on the first page. Is it still an option? And, if so, when do these start showing up for booking? I believe it was more like at the 30 or 45 day mark vs at 60 days. Thanks!

Your FP booking window is based on your onsite stay. So, 60 days before your check-in date, your ability to book FPs begins. With the entitlements in your MDE account, you'll be able to book for the Party day and any other 4 park days.

We already had a throwaway campsite for our first park day, but based on this, I booked one for the night before our party day and will likely cancel the earlier reservation, depending on your answer. We're attending MVMCP on the last night of our trip and not going to any park earlier in the day. Am I correct that with the onsite reservation for the night before the party (checking out the day of the party), I can book FPs for all of our park days plus the 3 we get with our party tickets at 60 days out from our onsite check-in date?

This may have been mentioned already, but living with the land is still listed as tier one in the master list. It should be tier 2.
Thanks, Smitch!
We already had a throwaway campsite for our first park day, but based on this, I booked one for the night before our party day and will likely cancel the earlier reservation, depending on your answer. We're attending MVMCP on the last night of our trip and not going to any park earlier in the day. Am I correct that with the onsite reservation for the night before the party (checking out the day of the party), I can book FPs for all of our park days plus the 3 we get with our party tickets at 60 days out from our onsite check-in date?
Yes. When you window opens, it begins with your initial check-in date and remains open through the checkout date of whatever your last stay is. You can book for the Party because it occurs on your checkout date.

Yes. When you window opens, it begins with your initial check-in date and remains open through the checkout date of whatever your last stay is. You can book for the Party because it occurs on your checkout date.

If I wait to cancel the earlier reservation til after I have booked FPs (60 day window starts in 2 weeks), will my FPs remain active on MDE even after canceling the first reservation? Should I wait awhile to cancel it after booking FPs?

So, there had been rumors that the Festival of Fantasy Parade was no longer going to be a FassPass option but I still see it listed on the first page. Is it still an option? And, if so, when do these start showing up for booking? I believe it was more like at the 30 or 45 day mark vs at 60 days. Thanks!
Yes, it's still an option (for now!) and has opened at 60 days pretty religiously for my last few trips.

HOWEVER, just checked in MDX, and the last day it is showing up for booking is October 1. Nothing from 10/2 - 10/22 (which is the last day I can check with my AP). Not sure if this is related to the departure of MSEP and potential parade shuffling or if it will truly no longer be an option as of 10/2. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

If I wait to cancel the earlier reservation til after I have booked FPs (60 day window starts in 2 weeks), will my FPs remain active on MDE even after canceling the first reservation? Should I wait awhile to cancel it after booking FPs?
Are your tickets linked to the first stay? If so, the FPs will be cancelled with the reservation.

ETA, if you are just booking on party tickets, you should be fine, but I'd wait till after the 60 day window has passed for all dates before cancelling, just to be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter