Fastpass Enforcement coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point I am trying to hammer home is one that I think most everybody in this thread understands: you are so beholden to a printed return time on a piece of paper making the difference between angel or demon. But you do not want to apply that same distinction to another printed time--a park closing time.

The answer is obvious to me: you have stayed after park close to do additional things and because admitting to that would knock the feet out from under your tiresome, one-note, return-time argument.

I'll anticipate your next response and answer it now with a :sad2:.

And once again, you try to redirect attention from FP question on something else, in this case on me, my personality. Does it really answer FP question, not at all. The only reason I do not answer is because I do not let you redirect attention, I keep you on topic. And no matter how much you try to guess what exactly I do and how I feel, it does not change FP question at all.

There is NOTHING Disney could do to please ALL guests.

This thread makes my head hurt. I'm really surprised there haven't points or warning issued. I've seen people banned for much less than some of the comments on this thread.

Sad, really...considering we're all adults. Actually, I apologize. That is my ASSUMPTION.

Maybe if we all yell

BOOGER!

at the same time, they'll lock it.

Ready?

One, Two, Three....

Depends. How do you feel about sucrifising chickens?

PS: Bring beer. No kitchen wine around here.

Chickens are safe, I prefer pork...no wine here - blech. I'll bring beer for you, but I'm more of a fruity/girly drink kinda gal (paper umbrellas and all).

Should I bring extra for the alien lizards, or have they given up on beating this zombie horse?

:cool2:

Chickens are safe, I prefer pork...no wine here - blech. I'll bring beer for you, but I'm more of a fruity/girly drink kinda gal (paper umbrellas and all).

Should I bring extra for the alien lizards, or have they given up on beating this zombie horse?

DAMN! Now I'm your groupie! But before I can take you up on the offer of beer and mai-tais, I have some important business to attend to.

BOOGER!

BOOGER!

Apparently the post engine decapitalizes everything in your post if it's nothing but caps.

Maybe if we all yell

BOOGER!

at the same time, they'll lock it.

Ready?

One, Two, Three....

(sigh) no, no -- close, but you've got to yell BIGGER.

BOOGER!

Like that. Now, please try again...

DAMN! Now I'm your groupie! But before I can take you up on the offer of beer and mai-tais, I have some important business to attend to.

BOOGER!

BOOGER!

(does it work in purple? Personal preference...)

What?! Still here? Must be an urban legend...

Morales, why did you go away? I really thought you were here to stay. Please come back & play, I'll do anything you say!!! Where did you go Morales? Morales!!!!! :lovestruc

Often times, the "official" reason, makes your "feel" good, and accept the (moral) explanation as "reasonable". But, the "real" reason is almost always financial. "Money makes the world go 'round...."
There is nothing to feel good about as there was no official statement provided for "us" (the ever so loyal ATM machines that Disney considers to be "guests"). All we have, is an internal statement issued to the CM's that Chesire Figment was so kind enough to share with us, that's all.

So, how could I possibly even consider this "reasonable" when Disney has yet to formally address the public regarding the issue. I think it's safe to assume they have no intention of doing so. Why? Because, Disney is simply enforcing guidelines that were already in place to begin with. So technically, if the information had not been leaked we would have been finding this out, the hard way at the FP entrance.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Yes, TLSnell1981, we all know money makes the world go round. What do you really want to say "again"? Tell us how you really feel. :)

You, and everyone else on this board know how Disney intends for you to use FP. You choose to do otherwise. I don't think you're immoral, nor do I think you are breaking any rules. I'm just pointing out that you make a deliberate decision to disregard the intent of the system, and it seems that you want everyone to think/say that's ok.
No one wants to take accountability anymore. They all want to blame XPass! I used FP's late, and I have no problem admitting that my late FP use may contributed in part to the changes. I think it could be a combination of both. I certainly don't believe using late FP prior to the announcement was an abuse. I've already said some 2000 posts back that I wasn't comfortable using that word.:)

CMs have posted that they were told that it was due to other coming changes...so we've got both reasons specified. No real reason to believe one statement of the other. But a LOT of the buzz about the changes going back over 6 months was to prepare for the upcoming system, and not about "abuse".
I thought you said, "most of us know better than to trust what the average CM says". And we were also warned 6 months ago by those same untrustworthy CM's that the late FP enforcement was coming.

Note that "controlling line flows" also does not imply that there was abuse going on that they wanted to end, but that better controls were needed for some reason...and one of the obvious upcoming reasons is the new system, which as previously stated would need rigid controls to be useful. And you might as well get people used to the idea before you through a giant curveball at them...
The same thing could be said about preparing the CM's for the new XPass system, they would need extensive training in preparation for Xpass. Based upon your accounts, most CM's don't even know about XPass. Shouldn't Disney prepare the CM's first for XPass and then the guests? :)

Only a lunatic would argue with that!
You're so mean, today. I just want to give you a hug. :hug: :rotfl:

~Oh well, the kids are asleep and I've got an action packed night tonight! The Amazing Race, The Oscars, The Apprentice & The Housewives and of course, DH, I've got him hooked, too! Oh noes, what has happened to my life, have I aged? :sad:

I thought you said, "most of us know better than to trust what the average CM says". And we were also warned 6 months ago by those same untrustworthy CM's that the late FP enforcement was coming.

Yes, yes I did, but the quote was out of context. vacactionclub was saying that some CMs were saying it "is more about controlling line flows, and less about a new system that is a long ways off." I countered that some CMs have also said the opposite. So if you wish to accept one, you need to accept the other, or discount both. But I also did say the "average" CM, who doesn't know much beyond their small area of operation. There are those who have greater trustworthiness as well. And I didn't call the CMs who posted the rumors 6 months ago untrustworthy...oh, and I seem to recall them saying it was due to the new system coming up, according to their sources, as well.

The same thing could be said about preparing the CM's for the new XPass system, they would need extensive training in preparation for Xpass. Based upon your accounts, most CM's don't even know about XPass. Shouldn't Disney prepare the CM's first for XPass and then the guests? :)

From those early CM posts, they were saying the enforcement was as much to prepare them as it was the guests as well, getting used to the new procedure.

The point I am trying to hammer home is one that I think most everybody in this thread understands: you are so beholden to a printed return time on a piece of paper making the difference between angel or demon. But you do not want to apply that same distinction to another printed time--a park closing time.

Or opening time as evidenced by her dismissal of my example about policy vs. practice with regards to rope drop.

The only reason I do not answer is because I do not let you redirect attention, I keep you on topic.

What you call "keeping on topic" amounts to ignoring any evidence that doesn't support your position. We all recognize your right to your opinion. We're just asking for a little consistency. If the FP printed time is absolute and anyone using them late (as Disney allows) is breaking the rules, then that must also be true for other similar situations. You can't hang your hat on the argument that some printed times are the "rules" and then selectively choose to ignore others.

Some animals are more equal than others?

Early on I pointed out the inconsistency of a post in another thread where you stated that cutting in line didn't bother you. Why not? Line cutting is prohibited. Late FP use is allowed. So why is cutting ok, but late FP is a mortal sin? Again, we're just asking for some consistency.

Or opening time as evidenced by her dismissal of my example about policy vs. practice with regards to rope drop.

What you call "keeping on topic" amounts to ignoring any evidence that doesn't support your position. We all recognize your right to your opinion. We're just asking for a little consistency. If the FP printed time is absolute and anyone using them late (as Disney allows) is breaking the rules, then that must also be true for other similar situations. You can't hang your hat on the argument that some printed times are the "rules" and then selectively choose to ignore others.

Some animals are more equal than others?

Early on I pointed out the inconsistency of a post in another thread where you stated that cutting in line didn't bother you. Why not? Line cutting is prohibited. Late FP use is allowed. So why is cutting ok, but late FP is a mortal sin? Again, we're just asking for some consistency.

Let me repeat once again, no analogy has anything to do with FP question. So it has nothing to do with supporting my point or yours. Trying to proove my inconsistency is another way to redirect attention and this is so obvious and childish that I simply refuse to play this game, moreover inconsistency has little to do with FP question as well.

You and few others go personal here, spending way too much time trying to lable me and analyzing what did I say and what I actually meant. So what makes you believe that I actually going to play your games. I find such personal approach disrespectful at least.

I am here to discuss and I absolutely enjoy doing it with some very good oponents but I do not appreciate going personal here.

BTW, I already explained my position on line cutters, seriously how many times should I repeat it, can you read it once at least. I find cutting wrong but I do not let it bother me on vacation and I do not form walls, just like I do not bother myself with thoughts who in FP line is a late FPer.

However, let me ask since we are talking about line cutters, how come you and some others claim that late FP affects me only so little that I am not suppose to even mention it but at the same time block a person who joins someone and affect you by only few seconds? So who is showing inconsistency here after all, who is playing moral police, or this only work when you are affected and does not work when you affect someone else?

So back to FP window, do you actually have anything to say on topic, you successfully redirected it and made me going but I did not forget what we discussing here.

Oh nein likor und alkohol? :drinking1

The evidence has been shared and re-shared. Your refusal to acknowledge the evidence does not compel me to repeat it again..
Ya' can brang a horse to water, but ya' can't make 'im drink. :drinking1

Dont worry Disney wont lose money, someone else will take your place.

Don't worry, I'm a very rare guest. I pay for TS.. OOP with real $$$$..NOT "free dining" plastic. They need customers like me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter