Fastpass carried over from Irma

teach39

Earning My Ears
I had to cancel and rebook because of Irma. We are booked for April 28-May 5. I received an email saying we had replacement fastpass selections added to my disney experience. It says they will allow us to experience the same attractions that were selected and as an added bonus they will not be bound by any specific time frames as traditionally the policy of fast-pass. Anyone else get this email and if so can you explain this? Does this mean I can not try and get fast-passes at the 60 day mark of those I was not able to get like FOP?

I had to cancel and rebook because of Irma. We are booked for April 28-May 5. I received an email saying we had replacement fastpass selections added to my disney experience. It says they will allow us to experience the same attractions that were selected and as an added bonus they will not be bound by any specific time frames as traditionally the policy of fast-pass. Anyone else get this email and if so can you explain this? Does this mean I can not try and get fast-passes at the 60 day mark of those I was not able to get like FOP?
Others that have received replacement FPs reported that was indeed their alottment of 3 FPs per day.

With these FPs, they can’t be Modified and switched to another Attraction.

Example: If the replacement FP is for Space Mountain, it cant be switched out to any other ride even if there is only a 10 minute wait for Space Mtn. when you reach the entrance.

No one mentioned outright attempting to Cancel one of these FPs. You can always attempt that if you are trying for FoP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter