FastPass+ Basic Info, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities--Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both party tickets and regular tickets. Why does that make a difference? Can't I schedule a party ticket FP+ 60 days out?

The 30-day/60-day window thing is addressed in the first post. See Bullet #7 and specifically the green text.

We are traveling with another family and I have them added to MDE and I have their reservation number in there, but they aren't showing as people to choose when I try to test making FP+ ressies. They should be there, right? Any thoughts on how I fix this? I have 9 days before my real booking window and I need to be locked and loaded to get A+E! :)

We are traveling with another family and I have them added to MDE and I have their reservation number in there, but they aren't showing as people to choose when I try to test making FP+ ressies. They should be there, right? Any thoughts on how I fix this? I have 9 days before my real booking window and I need to be locked and loaded to get A+E! :)
good luck

Call MDE support and they will help u.

Quick question on turtle talk with crush...if I show up for standby, will I be turned away? Is it imperative to have a fp+ for this attraction or no? I saw the ranking for this but I don't know if that means I'll be turned away if I try to do standby...

Just some background...our family is going sept. 26th - oct. 5th so crowds might won't be as bad as summer...

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Quick question on turtle talk with crush...if I show up for standby, will I be turned away? Is it imperative to have a fp+ for this attraction or no? I saw the ranking for this but I don't know if that means I'll be turned away if I try to do standby...

Just some background...our family is going sept. 26th - oct. 5th so crowds might won't be as bad as summer...

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Standby is always an option, unless WDW revisits that Standby+ test option from a few weeks ago or the FP-only M&Gs they attempted (and then quickly pulled) a couple of months ago. There are no indications either are coming back at this time.

Standby is always an option, unless WDW revisits that Standby+ test option from a few weeks ago or the FP-only M&Gs they attempted (and then quickly pulled) a couple of months ago. There are no indications either are coming back at this time.

I guess im wondering if people have been turned away from standby for the show? Or do you have to get there really early in order to secure a spot before the show? I got fast passes to soarin, mission space, and spaceship earth but am reconsidering my picks if turtle talk is tough to get into during the day.

I guess im wondering if people have been turned away from standby for the show? Or do you have to get there really early in order to secure a spot before the show? I got fast passes to soarin, mission space, and spaceship earth but am reconsidering my picks if turtle talk is tough to get into during the day.

The shows are fairly frequent as I recall, so you'd just have to wait for the next cycle, worst case.

This is going to be our first trip with FP + and yes I am a nervous wreck. Our 60 window opens in about 20+ days. When i go to the First, Select FastPass+ Party page the only person i can select is for a ticket for a cousin that couldn't make our last trip 2 years ago. Shouldn't the people in our package show up to at least select FPs for the 30 day window? My biggest fear is that our names won't be there when our window opes. Our tix show up on the My Reservations & Tickets page.

This is going to be our first trip with FP + and yes I am a nervous wreck. Our 60 window opens in about 20+ days. When i go to the First, Select FastPass+ Party page the only person i can select is for a ticket for a cousin that couldn't make our last trip 2 years ago. Shouldn't the people in our package show up to at least select FPs for the 30 day window? My biggest fear is that our names won't be there when our window opes. Our tix show up on the My Reservations & Tickets page.

Call the support line and they will help you. I had made such a terrible mess out of mine, I had three of one person, people who were not coming, and somehow, my friend and I (who were the only ones on this trip) were listed as infants! No wonder my tickets did not know where to link!

The Tech guy fixed it all, and my FP+ day worked perfectly.

I have a question about FP. My daughter and I are planning a trip the first week of December. It's not set in stone but we're hoping it's a go, it all depends on her job.

Since our trip is not a for sure thing, we're not going to purchase tickets until we get there. And since her husband is in the military, we'll stop at SOG since we're staying offsite to get them.

So now to my question, is it possible to nowadays to ride the popular rides without a FP? It just seems that everyone is pre-booking their rides and wondering what we are going to face once we get there.

This has probably been asked before and I just missed it. (If so I'm sorry) However I have been trying to book Be our guest for lunch using the FASTPASS+ link on the first post but it wont let me type in the letters??? Any ideas???

This has probably been asked before and I just missed it. (If so I'm sorry) However I have been trying to book Be our guest for lunch using the FASTPASS+ link on the first post but it wont let me type in the letters??? Any ideas???

You need your reservation number which is all numbers starting with either 43 or 44 and is 12 digits long. There is a great thread on the dining forums here is the link
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3310867
In the first post you will be able to find out how to get your reservation #. If you booked a package the alpha numeric number you have doesn't work, but you do have an all numeric reservation number and there are numerous tricks in the thread I posted that will let you get your number to book your BOG fp good luck

We have 5 day passes linked to MDE and will be booking FP+ in a week. I plan to upgrade our passes to AP when we arrive on site. Do you know if this will impact previously scheduled FP+?

If you have a package with tickets, you won't be able to see anything until your 60-day window opens up. The only way you would have access to the 30-day calendar is if you had some type of current ticket linked to your account (MNSSHP or MVMCP) or an old no-expiration ticket. I know it's terrifying to wait until the last minute to know if everything is ok, but as long as your reservation info is correct, you should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter