• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ Basic Info, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities--Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, wish I could. The package includes free dining, so don't want to mess with that! We got a PIN and booked the package for the earliest possible date. We'll see what happens when that 60 day mark comes. Only planning on doing one day in AK before the package starts.

You can't book the others until 30 days out, but if you're just using it for 1 day at AK, I wouldn't be too worried about waiting until the 30 days to book FP there. :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

It looks like you can only see the FOF parade if you redo your FPs for the day? I don't see it when I tried to change just one FP, but when I started over, it showed up. It would have been a problem if the Frozen Princesses or 7DMT was still not available.

It looks like you can only see the FOF parade if you redo your FPs for the day? I don't see it when I tried to change just one FP, but when I started over, it showed up. It would have been a problem if the Frozen Princesses or 7DMT was still not available.

It might have to do with your times for your others because they couldn't overlap...? Hope you got it squared away!

You can't book the others until 30 days out, but if you're just using it for 1 day at AK, I wouldn't be too worried about waiting until the 30 days to book FP there. :-)

So do you think I can book 30 days ahead even though I don't have tickets tied to the room only part of our stay? They are tied to the package.

So do you think I can book 30 days ahead even though I don't have tickets tied to the room only part of our stay? They are tied to the package.

I thought that's what had been said before when I was thinking about the same sort of split. It just won't let you book for more days than your tickets?

I have room only for 2 nights at VGF and then six nights at YC with a package. 8 day park hoppers with my package. I've called twice now and both times they confirmed that I would be able to book fastpasses 60 days before my VGF check in. I was told everything is linked and I will have no problem.
I am hoping that turns out to be the case but worried!

I thought that's what had been said before when I was thinking about the same sort of split. It just won't let you book for more days than your tickets? Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

This is correct. My last trip we were using a voucher for one of the days and could not book FP+ for that day until we had the ticket and linked it.

This is correct. My last trip we were using a voucher for one of the days and could not book FP+ for that day until we had the ticket and linked it.

I am disappointed to read this. Earlier in this thread someone indicated that if you had an AP voucher and resort reservation, you COULD book FP+ at 60 days out. After all, I have paid over $1000 for the two passes and Disney does have my money. :confused: I guess I will find out for certain when 60 days has arrived.

I am disappointed to read this. Earlier in this thread someone indicated that if you had an AP voucher and resort reservation, you COULD book FP+ at 60 days out. After all, I have paid over $1000 for the two passes and Disney does have my money. :confused: I guess I will find out for certain when 60 days has arrived.

I believe AP vouchers are different. Aren't they hard plastic cards? Don't they have the number on them to link them to MDE? This was a customer service voucher which could not be linked because technically it didn't exist until we reached customer service (looooooong story). Basically it was like a will call ticket.

I was under the impression APs weren't the same as will call tickets but I can't 100 % advise you in that as I'm not certain.

I was answering as to whether FP+ could be booked length of stay as opposed to days on the ticket. Which it cannot.

I believe AP vouchers are different. Aren't they hard plastic cards? Don't they have the number on them to link them to MDE? This was a customer service voucher which could not be linked because technically it didn't exist until we reached customer service (looooooong story). Basically it was like a will call ticket.

I was under the impression APs weren't the same as will call tickets but I can't 100 % advise you in that as I'm not certain.

I was answering as to whether FP+ could be booked length of stay as opposed to days on the ticket. Which it cannot.

I just checked MDE and see that it appears vouchers for APs can be linked, too. However, I would rather not "link" them at this time if it activates the passes and starts the one year clock long before we get to use them. I just need to confirm that they do not get activated until we use them to enter a park. The only FP I would really like to get for our next trip is the 7 Dwarfs' Mine Train (and maybe Soarin', too). :)

I just checked MDE and see that it appears vouchers for APs can be linked, too. However, I would rather not "link" them at this time if it activates the passes and starts the one year clock long before we get to use them. I just need to confirm that they do not get activated until we use them to enter a park. The only FP I would really like to get for our next trip is the 7 Dwarfs' Mine Train (and maybe Soarin', too). :)

Traditionally your AP activates when you enter the park for the first. Hopefully that has not changed. (My AP activated upon first entry despite being purchased days before but this was pre-MagicBand)

Linking AP vouchers does not start the one-year countdown. Only exchanging them for actual APs does that. For most people, this is the same day that APs are used for the first time to enter a park.

Did the Tinker Bell meet-n-greet not become available today? I was unable to find it on the fastpass selections. Contemplating getting one for her.

Koh1977 said:
It might have to do with your times for your others because they couldn't overlap...? Hope you got it squared away!

I did, thanks. Just have to move my ADR. Easiest part.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

Did the Tinker Bell meet-n-greet not become available today? I was unable to find it on the fastpass selections. Contemplating getting one for her.

It says closed for refurbishment for July so far...?

It looked like it was open; there were wait times posted andat park opening the "Anna/Elsa rope walkers" said she'd be there today but was starting a bit after opening so she could finish moving in.

I did all our FP+ selections this morning at 5am. Got everything we wanted at very close times (within 15 min of what I had planned). We weren't going for A&E but i was able to check off that one if I wanted to for both MK days. We did get seven dwarfs mine train! And other major ones, like space mountain, Soarin', and TSMM. :)

I did all our FP+ selections this morning at 5am. Got everything we wanted at very close times (within 15 min of what I had planned). We weren't going for A&E but i was able to check off that one if I wanted to for both MK days. We did get seven dwarfs mine train! And other major ones, like space mountain, Soarin', and TSMM. :)

That's awesome! Are your Mk days at the beginning of your trip? The reason I ask is because some DISers have previously recommended getting a&e for a later day in the trip, like 60+5, but I can only do 60+1 due to how my plans are all working out. It's got me nervous. Same with seven dwarfs. Nervous.

That's awesome! Are your Mk days at the beginning of your trip? The reason I ask is because some DISers have previously recommended getting a&e for a later day in the trip, like 60+5, but I can only do 60+1 due to how my plans are all working out. It's got me nervous. Same with seven dwarfs. Nervous.

I too am really stressing over this. We're not going until September, so hopefully lower crowds will make the FP+ for A & E a bit easier to get. I still will be up at midnight, though. Also, can anyone tell me how close to the return windows you actually will meet them? We are planning a 10:30 CP breakfast, and I was thinking about doing A&E before this. With a return window of 9-10 (if I can get it), will we make our 10:30 ADR?

just to be clear on the FP+ rules..

as an AP holder right now I am only able to book 30 days out. but we have resort reservations at the end of July, today is 61 days to go, so does this mean tonight at midnight Florida time the FP+ will change and I can book 60 days out? will it be 60+ my resort booking (4 days) or just the first day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter