• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ Basic Info, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities--Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen some mixed reviews.

Would most agree that FP+ for Wishes at the rose garden is a C "chump" use?

I want to make sure before I select something else.

It may not be important at this early stage, but during FP+ selection for Oct 19-26, there was no option to meet the princesses at Town Square Theatre. Mickey was listed, but no princesses.

Some selections seem to come and go. The princess M&G is expected to be an FP+ option, so I'll leave it there.

I have seen some mixed reviews.

Would most agree that FP+ for Wishes at the rose garden is a C "chump" use?

I want to make sure before I select something else.

This list is a guideline. I rated Wishes a C because there are plenty of excellent spots all over the Hub that you can find just minutes before it starts. If Wishes is important to you, and there are not others higher up the list you care about, then go for it. :thumbsup2

Where are you seeing bonus FP+ selections? I just entered 4 of my 7 days and don't see any. :confused3

Where are you seeing bonus FP+ selections? I just entered 4 of my 7 days and don't see any. :confused3

I had a MK bonus FP+ each day I booked MK during the week of 9/14-9/21 (3 different days). It was always the Under the Sea ride, fyi - you don't get to pick it (similar to how FP- would sometimes spit out a random fast pass that you didn't get to select).

Pop Oct 19th-

I never got the bonus FP+ for MK on any of my MK days. Tried fast picks, going back in and canceling redoing etc, nope. Nothing. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have both weekend and weekday MK FP+ days. :confused3

I had a MK bonus FP+ each day I booked MK during the week of 9/14-9/21 (3 different days). It was always the Under the Sea ride, fyi - you don't get to pick it (similar to how FP- would sometimes spit out a random fast pass that you didn't get to select).

You can go back and change the bonus pick to something you like better. I did it for both of my MK days.:yay:

Pop Oct 19th-

I never got the bonus FP+ for MK on any of my MK days. Tried fast picks, going back in and canceling redoing etc, nope. Nothing. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have both weekend and weekday MK FP+ days. :confused3

I never got one either. We are there 9/27-10/6. Would love to know if others going that time have had success.

Thanks for putting this list together - it is very, very helpful.

I think It's a Small World is a FP+ option at MK. At least I see it for me.

Thanks.

If I do it when I'm there, I will break it down like this.

MK-The three mountains.
HS Tower of Terror, Toy Story Mania and Fantasmic
Epcot-Soarin and Test Track. Not sure of my third option.
AK-Everest, Kali River Rapids, Kilimanjaro Safaris

Bumping for awareness, as there are updates to the princess M&Gs at MK.

Thanks for putting this list together - it is very, very helpful.

I think It's a Small World is a FP+ option at MK. At least I see it for me.

Thanks.

Thanks for pointing this out, sorry I missed your post earlier. I've added it in as a C since waits longer than 30 minutes here are unusual on any but the most crowded of days.

A lot of those on the lists are not even available on FP+ for us. If it doesn't currently have FP in the parks, it doesn't show up as an option for me to reserve in FP+.

A lot of those on the lists are not even available on FP+ for us. If it doesn't currently have FP in the parks, it doesn't show up as an option for me to reserve in FP+.

Lots of people have reported that various choices show up for them, and other various choices for others. Why these seem to come and go is anyone's guess. But all of these at some point or another have been available.

You have really done a nice job on this list. I think the ranks are spot on if your intent is to show the attractions that FP+ will give you the most bang for your buck. I totally agree the B +,- should be individual preference. But this a great guide for those that want to save time in the lines. If you have no intention of riding any of the A list attractions, then your B list becomes your A list. This just shows you where the longest standby lines will be.

One note might be to suggest the best time to use FP+ will be in the afternoon and early evening hours when standby lines are at peak waits. If you plan to be in the park at that time.:)

That is my intent. Let me know if you see any additional options on the FP+ list that I may have missed.

Great thanks...I am going in a few weeks with just the wife (off grounds, no FP+, no MB), but we plan on doing a "scouting report" for our 8 day january trip.

Seems like a good time to BUMP this!!! It's a great list to help people see where their FP+ will be best utilized. Thanks, Mesa!!!!

So helpful!! Thank you.

One question. When we went a few years ago, Dumbo was a super long wait in October near Halloween. Is that no longer the case?

So helpful!! Thank you.

One question. When we went a few years ago, Dumbo was a super long wait in October near Halloween. Is that no longer the case?

Nope. It has doubled its capacity with two spinners and moved to a less-visible location. Standby waits rarely exceed 20 minutes or so, and even in standby the kids have the opportunity to play in an indoor playground during the wait. My family has been known to prefer standby to FP for this reason--kids let off steam, parents rest in air-conditioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter