Fastest route to Wizarding Worlds

Austen

Earning My Ears
I'm just wondering about whether I should go right or left when I get into USF to head to Diagon Alley. At IOA you go right as you enter, but are there any trips or tips to get to Hagrid's quickly once you enter the park? Is it just a mad rush of humanity when you enter at early entry to IOA?

If you are there at early entry, you are funneled one way; you don’t have to make any decisions.

For IOA and Hagrid’s, the fastest way is to head towards Seuss Land. There is a split in the path when you enter the land, keep left for a ‘bypass’ that doesn’t take you through the heart of Seuss Land. At EE, they force you to go this way since the Seuss attractions aren’t open anyway.

From there, it’s a single path to Hagrids

Over at USO, go straight between minions and shrek. Past that, there are a few paths you could take and I’m not sure anyone is faster than the other. Basically, you’ll have to turn right down one of those paths, then a left when you get to the lagoon keeping the lagoon on your right.

I think the most common path(might be the fastest, but I don’t think there’s a big difference either way) is to make the right when you pass Monsters Cafe (which will be on your right).

If you are there at early entry, you are funneled one way; you don’t have to make any decisions.

For IOA and Hagrid’s, the fastest way is to head towards Seuss Land. There is a split in the path when you enter the land, keep left for a ‘bypass’ that doesn’t take you through the heart of Seuss Land. At EE, they force you to go this way since the Seuss attractions aren’t open anyway.
Among my family that's known as the Zax bypass! Love that shortcut.

So trying to get to hagrids at EA we go which way? Never ever been to Uni but we leave tomorrow and have 2 mornings there with EA at IOA!!

I’m never in the front of that line so I just follow the crowd

This. We rode Hagrids via Early Entry on 11/25 and 11/26, each time we got into the park between 7:30am and 7:45am (early hr started at 7am) Just follow all the people to the right and the staff will direct you, you truly can't go wrong. Line moved pretty steady both mornings for us and was a manageable wait time (30-45 min) as you are basically walking the very extended queue for about 75% of your wait time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter