Fast Passes

sdrsdd

Mouseketeer
We aren't staying on site this trip, so I can make fast passes 30 days prior from what I understand. We haven't been in several years and the fast pass system is so different now. We will be going in March. What should I for sure get fast passes for? Thanks!

Thread above will definitely help you. I have listed rides here in order of longest lines to avoid - choose your 3 faves to start with - try to make for late morning/early afternoon, then you can try for a fourth from what is still available - then 5th, etc.(can also set up 4th at another park if hopping).

MK - obviously your choices will be based on your party - ages, interests

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train - if not available, do at Rope Drop to avoid long lines rest of day
Peter Pan - same as above
The Mtns. - Space, BTM, Splash
Enchanted Tales w/Belle
Haunted Mansion
Pirates

Epcot - this and HS are tiered - you can only pick 1 from Tier1 and 2 from Tier 2, which means ideally Rope Drop to do another Tier1 and/or Single Rider when available

Tier 1 - Soarin, Test Track, Frozen ride in Norway - Frozen FP harder to come by at 30 days, so if your party is into it and can't get it can do Rope Drop. Test Track has single rider, so you could do that .

Tier 2 - most of these don't need FP except at busy times, so just pick your 2 faves like Nemo, Turtle Talk, and Spaceship Earth.

HS
Tier 1 - we love Toy Story Mania, we pick it and also do at RD so we can do it twice! Some get RnRC, but it does have single rider, or can do it at RD. Fantasmic is also here, but you can often get it as a 4th, and don't have to get as theater is so large. Tier 2 many get Star Tours and ToT.

AK
Safari
Everest (does have single rider)
Kali Rapids
Dino
Lion King show

Keep in mind once you make them, can easily modify on your app. You can keep checking for things you didn't get, even the day of, as people change plans and things pop up. Also, if you go early and get to ride something you had a FP for later, you can try and get something else. You can also split, and two people do one ride and two do another - you will be able to choose from your MDE account which of your party wants FP for each ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter