Fast Passes - already linked to Magic Bands?

Melrosgirl

DVC Member - BCV
I always forget how this works with the new magic bands and fast passes. I booked my trip and bought my passes. I made my FP selections. Just received my magic bands. Are the FP selections and passes already linked to my bands or do I need to do something in the app? App says we all have our tickets and FP but are they linked to the bands?

Thanks.

I try to think of my Magic Band as a key to My Disney Experience. Just like my house key is the key to my entire house.

If it is linked to me in MDE then I can access it with my Magic Band.

Just to be clear - if you are staying on property and you customized the free MBs then you don't need to do anything. They are active and link to everything on your MDE account. If you are not staying on property and purchased your MBs then these will need to be linked to your MDE account - once this is done then they are active and link to everything on your MDE account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter