Fast pass w/DVC tour

I did the over the phone tour three weeks ago. The DVC agent assured me that my family of 5 will all have 3 anytime fast passes when we get to the park. Our vacation starts in 2 days. He just told me to walk up to a fast pass CM in the park and ask them to load them onto our magic bands. I really hope it works!

I told him before I did the tour that we already did an onsite tour two years ago for the fast passes and he didn't care. He still did it for me anyway. Yay!
How did you sign up for the phone tour TXDisneyFan1?

We were slipped an invite under our door while staying in a DVC room through Disney. It mentioned getting a $100 gift card and they gave us a picture of Minnie outside the bungalows. We went and got the fast passes and the gift card, but it took way too long and I don't think we are going to buy so won't do again. But on my last split stay trip we were given the same offer twice. If it didn't take so long I'd do it again for the gift card

How did you sign up for the phone tour TXDisneyFan1?

Sorry for the late reply, I'm actually at WDW right now. Yay!!

I was on a Disney website and there was a box that offered to sign me up for a DVC meeting and receive three fast passes. I filled out the form and they sent me a box. I called them back and the guy asked me if I had any questions and I told him I just signed up for the fast passes. He said okay...told me they were loaded on my account for our trip and that was it! Super easy!

Sorry for the late reply, I'm actually at WDW right now. Yay!!

I was on a Disney website and there was a box that offered to sign me up for a DVC meeting and receive three fast passes. I filled out the form and they sent me a box. I called them back and the guy asked me if I had any questions and I told him I just signed up for the fast passes. He said okay...told me they were loaded on my account for our trip and that was it! Super easy!
Thanks so much! Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Did those of you who took the tour recently schedule it in advance, or just walk up to a DVC kiosk? I filled out the form online to schedule a tour in advance, because I figured that'd be easier than trying to fit it in last minute. I hope we still get the gift card and that's not just something they offer as incentive to people who walk up to the kiosks. I'm hoping to schedule it for the afternoon we arrive so we'll have most of the week to use the FPs. I'd do it just for the FPs but an extra $50-$100 would be super nice!
Update: I finally got a chance to return DVC's call to schedule the tour. The gentleman who set up the tour for me didn't mention a gift card, just the 3 FPs per person, so we'll see what happens when we get there. I was able to schedule it for the afternoon we arrive, though, which is what I wanted. He scheduled us to go to Wilderness Lodge so we'll just take the boat over from BLT instead of being picked by a driver. After the first guy set up our time for the tour, he transferred me to another gentleman who asked if I knew at all how DVC worked, went through some basics, and then emailed me some more information to look over before our tour. So hopefully the tour/presentation itself goes quickly; the kids will just be with us since there isn't a kids club at WL.

We have no intention of buying into DVC right now, but I have a feeling this tour is going to make us really want to, lol.

2 questions about this... How long is the presentation and does everyone in your party have to attend to receive the fast passes?

2 questions about this... How long is the presentation and does everyone in your party have to attend to receive the fast passes?
The presentation lasts 60-90 minutes. I'm not sure about the FPs, but everyone needed to make a decision on purchasing is supposed to attend, i.e. both spouses if you're married or if you'll be buying in with extended family, etc. Not sure how strictly they enforce that, though.

The presentation lasts 60-90 minutes. I'm not sure about the FPs, but everyone needed to make a decision on purchasing is supposed to attend, i.e. both spouses if you're married or if you'll be buying in with extended family, etc. Not sure how strictly they enforce that, though.
Are they at set times, or can you arrange a specific time? We are doing Ohana for breakfast one day of our trip, and I'm hoping to get in for the tour right afterwards

Are they at set times, or can you arrange a specific time? We are doing Ohana for breakfast one day of our trip, and I'm hoping to get in for the tour right afterwards
You arrange a time. It's not a group presentation, it will just be your party meeting with the DVC rep. If you are hoping to do it on a certain date/time, I would fill out the form to have a rep call you & schedule it in advance.

So I am taking my parents to stay on rented points at bay lake tower next summer. Would we still be eligible for this? We should have one "unscheduled" day on the trip. Would it eat up more than an hour or two? Could you give me suggestions how to set it up? Also- I will have my 3 kids, would they go to the child care?
Thanks

Does anyone know or at least think they know, could I do the phone tour over the phone now and get the FP for our trip in December?

I'm going in March and interested in doing the phone tour to get the Fastpasses. Also because I would like to do DVC one day.

Does anyone know when the FPs are loaded in MDE? Everyone is saying they're good for 5 days -- is that 5 days from the time you do the phone tour? (If they're loaded automatically after the phone call).

To be cautious, I should probably do it within a few days of our trip.

Called hilariously early to schedule a tour for our first day -- can't book it until 90 days out. Does anyone know if you can use these FP for one of the nighttime shows, like RoL or Fantasmic?

I'm looking into doing this on our first day on our vacation in August. Last I heard, it was the FPs and a gift card? (I'm actually doing it for the DVC though, they're just nice incentives :) ). Is the three FPs per person, even if they're not on the tour. For example, we have our family of four going. My cousin and I who are the adults will most likely be the ones attending the tour while the two teenagers stay back at the hotel (and sleep). So would we get the 12 free FP's, or just the six because it's only two of us actually going on the tour.

I wanted to do this during our December trip after reading about the 3FP+. We are actually interested in DVC someday. When I talked to a man at a DVC sales kiosk in MK he told me we aren't eligible for the FP+ since our adult daughter works for Disney. I was so disappointed! We didn't end up doing the tour that day. That didn't seem fair since she is an adult and not in our household anymore.

I'm looking into doing this on our first day on our vacation in August. Last I heard, it was the FPs and a gift card? (I'm actually doing it for the DVC though, they're just nice incentives :) ). Is the three FPs per person, even if they're not on the tour. For example, we have our family of four going. My cousin and I who are the adults will most likely be the ones attending the tour while the two teenagers stay back at the hotel (and sleep). So would we get the 12 free FP's, or just the six because it's only two of us actually going on the tour.
I just scheduled a tour at Disneyland- the rep told me everyone needs to be present to receive the fast passes, regardless of their age. It could be different for WDW, though!

Last edited:
Has anyone else toured at DLR but used the fast passes at WDW? The CM assured me we could redeem the vouchers on our July trip at WDW but i’m still a little skeptical. Our tour is next week at DLR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter