Fast Pass+ reservations

Disney_Commando

Earning My Ears
Hi all,
I did a little looking before posting this, my apologies if it is already somewhere I missed looking in. My family has the military salute tickets for our upcoming trip, so these have to be activated at WDW with a military ID. Since they won't be tied to our MDE until our first day in Florida, is there still a way to book FP+ reservations?
Thanks!

Are you saying that you won't have them in your possession until you get to Florida? Because APs have to be activated in person too, but you can definitely make FP reservations with unactivated APs.

If you have them in your possession you can link them to your MDE account. My dad purchases his at the local base and he gets a green voucher card that must be taken to guest services/ticket window to activate before park entry but they have a number on the back of them and that is what I use to link his ticket to the MDE account. If you do this and you are staying onsite you can book FPs at 60 days, if staying off site then you can book at 30 days.

If you are waiting until you get to WDW to purchase the tickets - then you will not be able to book FPs until you have those linked to your MDE account.

My sister bought Military Salute tickets for herself and our DS & his family at her local base for our trip next month. She scanned the backs and emailed it to me. I linked them to each person by entering the numbers into my MDE and made FP for everyone without a problem.

The day we arrive in Orlando we'll meet at DS to activate them there - hoping to make rope drop the next morning!

Perfect! Thank you! We do have the vouchers in hand, but I got nervous when I read only tickets can be linked. Figured there was someway to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter