Fast casual in disney springs

Jake&IzzyLand

Mouseketeer
I love going out to dinner, however with 3 young kids it can be stressful. I find that fast casual really works for us right now. What are the new places like? Any must dos? Thanks!!

Wolfgang Puck EXPRESS (prefer the one in Marketplace), D-Luxe Burger, Blaze Pizza, Earl of Sandwich, BB Wolf Sausage, Cooks of Dublin and if want to be waited on and still be very casual Splitsville.

I know that I'm in the minority here, but we were not impressed with Earl of Sandwich. It's sometimes a very long line... for a sandwich... and a pricey one at that. If you'd like to casually sit down, Splitsville works well!

We love Earl of Sandwich. But, pp is correct about always having a long line. It moves quickly but not sure what challenges that would present logistically with 3 young kids.

Another vote for Splitsville. It isn't just for bowling - my husband and I often eat there on the spur of the moment when we're in Disney Springs and want a break with a sitdown meal that doesn't cost the earth at a place you can actually get into without a reservation. You're waited on at your table, so you don't have to stand in line and pick up your own food - could be easier on a family with small children. It's fairly casual food - burgers, sandwiches, pizza, and some entrees - so it isn't very expensive. And the kids may like watching people bowl and play pool.

We loved WPE. DH and I shared a pizza and our girls shared the Mac and cheese. Both delicious and device was pretty fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter