FAQ - 2010 DDP, DxDP and QSDP Everything you always wanted to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link..... but Lecellier and San Angel Inn are still missing:scared1:! Hopefully there is another update before our January 4th trip!

I really hope Teppan Edo and Yak and Yeti are added as well. I didn't get to try them on my last trip and will be disappointed if they aren't there. :sad2:

Those are not Disney restaurants, so those I would not be surprised if they are not. Same with Bistro. I am guessing they just do not see the need to, so don't.

Teppan Edo was late being added to the list last year, so I would not worry about it not being added.

Bistro de Paris has never accepted the dining plan so don't expect to see it added at all.

The holdouts from last year according to this version of the brochure are:

Wolfgang Puck Express and Cafe
Teppan Edo and Tokyo Dining
Yak & Yeti

Can't tell for sure yet if they're just not ready yet or if they did not renew their dining plan participation for 2010.

Le Cellier is a Disney-owned restaurant and is always listed. San Angel Inn is on the current list.

Prices for 2010 dining plans are:

Quick service dining plan: $31.99/adult/night, $9.99/child/night
Basic dining plan in non-peak periods: $41.99/adult/night, $11.99/child/night
Basic dining plan in peak periods (package reservations): $46.99 or $47.99/adult/night, $12.99/child/night
Deluxe dining: $71.99/adult/night, $20.99/child/night

I don't recall restaurants ever being added after January 1 with the exception of new restaurants that open during the year. All restaurant renewals from the previous year have been signed up by January 1 to my knowledge. This does not mean that it could never happen.

C'mon Wolfgang Puck and Disney! Get on the DDP already! Everyone talks about WPE as a wonderful place to use a CS credit, I'll be so disappointed if its not added.:mad:

We made ADRs for here for next week, thinking it would be a late add-on to the DDP. I cannot believe it has been dropped. We are staying at SSR, any suggestions where to eat instead for our first night, that we would still be able to get into. We are arriving 1/9. Thanks.

We made ADRs for here for next week, thinking it would be a late add-on to the DDP. I cannot believe it has been dropped. We are staying at SSR, any suggestions where to eat instead for our first night, that we would still be able to get into. We are arriving 1/9. Thanks.

We don't know if the Wolfgang Puck restaurants, Yak & Yeti, or Teppan Edo/Tokyo Dining have been officially dropped from the dining plan, but they are not on the most recent 2010 brochure publication dated 12/21/09.

Try the Turf Club since you are staying at SSR.

We absolutely LOVE the Turf Club Bar and Grill:cheer2:! We ate there in July on our first night - and throughout our staypopcorn:: and we are absolutely eating there again in June on our first night. The service was UNBELIEVEABLE (FYI--You gotta request MAX as your server he ROCKS:flower3:!) and the food, wow:yay:. Max was so incredible and awesome to my son(DS6) he has a son around the same age too, we ate there a couple times on our trip, we had ressies elsewhere and cancelled them:surfweb: because it was so easy to get in at Turf and it was a hidden secret to us. ;)

That's good to hear about the Turf Club. I was planning on making ADR's for somewhere in DTD on our first night but sounds like I may just eat on site at the Turf Club. Thanks for the info!!

We stayed at SSR last summer and fell in love with the Turf Club as well. We also cancelled other ADR's just to eat dinner there. :cloud9:

Teppan Edo just HAS to be added!!! We have 2 ADR's there for the middle of January......:worship:

For breakfast it says entree, juice, non-alcoholic beverage. I thought in 2009 people were able to use a CS credit at MK Bakery to get croissant, pastry, and 1-2 drinks (depending on who you asked). Was this changed for 2010? :confused3

The breakfast allotments listed in the brochure have always been entree, juice and non-alcoholic beverage for everywhere. If you are able to get something different at Main Street Bakery (or anywhere else), that's something the bakery does itself (and they could change their policy to match the brochure at any time if they wish to)

In case nobody else has noticed, Yak and Yeti, WPC (first floor only) AND Teppan Edo have all been added to the 2010 DDP list as of TODAY!!! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter