• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasyland Early Morning Magic - Ever Sold Out???

jhammond3966

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the Early Morning Magic at MK Fantasyland has ever sold out?

All I can find online are lots of reviews from when it first started, but not much since.

Because it is a non-refundable purchase, I am thinking of waiting until a few days before our trip to book it so I can check the weather forecast. I sure as heck don't want to spend all that money and not be able to ride 7DMT over and over and over again. I don't care how many reusable FP+ they give you for later, that totally defeats the purpose of getting in an hour earlier to knock those things out, THEN hitting other rides.

I know MVMCP routinely sells out, but I just haven't heard of EMM selling out yet? Anyone know?

It's refundable up to the day before, so you could go ahead and book it now and then watch the weather and cancel if it looks bad. Yes, 11/29 is sold out as of now unless someone cancels. :sad1:

I have a PPO breakfast at BOG on Nov 27th. How much will Early Morning Magic affect the queues first thing?

It's refundable up to the day before, so you could go ahead and book it now and then watch the weather and cancel if it looks bad. Yes, 11/29 is sold out as of now unless someone cancels. :sad1:
I'm confused about this. It says non refundable. So it's actually refundable until the day before? I thought those pre paid things, like EMM, we're actually non refundable once purchased. Any info helpful!

I have a PPO breakfast at BOG on Nov 27th. How much will Early Morning Magic affect the queues first thing?
I know they hold the PPO guests until they let the rest of the RD crowd in, or just before, to ride the rides. EMM guests keep riding the FP line until 9. By 9, EMM guests will probably will have their fill of those 3 rides, so I wouldn't think it would affect lines too much.

I'm confused about this. It says non refundable. So it's actually refundable until the day before? I though those pre paid things, like EMM, we're actually non refundable once purchased. Any info helpful!
This is my recent experience. I booked for 2 people, later 2 more in party wanted to join in, canceled reservation for 2 on line and then rebooked for 4 because would not let me modify reservation or book a second for the other 2. Its on dining page so I assume treated as a dining reservation. I did this at about 2 weeks out.

I'm confused about this. It says non refundable. So it's actually refundable until the day before? I thought those pre paid things, like EMM, we're actually non refundable once purchased. Any info helpful!

From the email confirmation of the EMM I booked and subsequently cancelled:
There is a 1 day cancellation policy. Full price will be charged / forfeited if Guest cancels within 1 day or no shows for the reservation.

From the email confirmation of the EMM I booked and subsequently cancelled:
There is a 1 day cancellation policy. Full price will be charged / forfeited if Guest cancels within 1 day or no shows for the reservation.

That's good to know. When I first looked into EMM (admittedly a while back), it said it was a non-refundable purchase. Glad to hear someone who booked it, then cancelled it, and got their money back. That is reassuring.

That's good to know. When I first looked into EMM (admittedly a while back), it said it was a non-refundable purchase. Glad to hear someone who booked it, then cancelled it, and got their money back. That is reassuring.

I booked and cancelled 2, in fact, and the money is back on my card as of this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter