Fantasy/Wish Overlap

ashresiren

Mouseketeer
Hi All,
We are doing a Wish/Fantasy side-by-side in Port Canaveral next year on a day when both ships are in port (obviously). Does anyone have any thoughts on whether they will allow us to board with the B2B cruisers, or if we will have to wait until our assigned PAT to board? We did a B2B on the Wish last year, and there was no group meeting place as there had been on previous B2B cruises we sailed. We were just instructed to debark and then walk around the building to re-board, which we did without issue. Just wondering if they'll just assume we're B2B, or if there will be an issue. Not a huge deal either way--just curious.

Edit: Obviously, I realize that we will not be in the same terminal. My question was more about whether I should just go home and come back (I live nearby), or if there was a chance we could board with B2B. Terminals 8 and 10 are not far from one another, so it won't take long to get from one to the other. Again, I was just curious.

Last edited:
Hi All,
We are doing a Wish/Fantasy side-by-side in Port Canaveral next year on a day when both ships are in port (obviously). Does anyone have any thoughts on whether they will allow us to board with the B2B cruisers, or if we will have to wait until our assigned PAT to board? We did a B2B on the Wish last year, and there was no group meeting place as there had been on previous B2B cruises we sailed. We were just instructed to debark and then walk around the building to re-board, which we did without issue. Just wondering if they'll just assume we're B2B, or if there will be an issue. Not a huge deal either way--just curious.
You won't even be in the same terminal, one will be in 8 and the other in 10.

My question was more about whether I should just go home and come back (I live nearby), or if there was a chance we could board with B2B.
I don't believe the 2 systems will recognize the "B2B" -- but I also don't see going home and returning for the 2nd embarkation. See what you get for PAT and boarding group when it's time. Then when you are on the first cruise stop by Guest Relations and see if they can help move you up to an early PAT/boarding group. No harm in asking. You'll still need to take time to debark, collect luggage, go through Customs and schlepp your bags to the other terminal before going through security and checking in again for the 2nd cruise.

I don't believe the 2 systems will recognize the "B2B" -- but I also don't see going home and returning for the 2nd embarkation. See what you get for PAT and boarding group when it's time. Then when you are on the first cruise stop by Guest Relations and see if they can help move you up to an early PAT/boarding group. No harm in asking. You'll still need to take time to debark, collect luggage, go through Customs and schlepp your bags to the other terminal before going through security and checking in again for the 2nd cruise.
That sounds like a plan. Many thanks.

If you're going from one ship to another you won't be considered B2B in the system so you'd have to board with your PAT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter