Fantasy January 23, 2016- STAR WARS

I'm bummed, still no Palo Brunch. I keep checking everyday!!!!
Me to. Right now our plan is for one of us to head there when we get on the ship to see if we can get a reservation while the other one goes to get tickets for those events. If I can't get a Palo Brunch then my next biggest concern is getting tickets to the Disney Jr. breakfast for DS.

Are we going to do a meet and greet time on the ship as well?

Also, other than the SW Merchandise (I hope everyone signed up if you want it?) - has there been any other updates on what exactly they are doing for SWDaS? Information still seems to be hush, hush from the mouse.

Me to. Right now our plan is for one of us to head there when we get on the ship to see if we can get a reservation while the other one goes to get tickets for those events. If I can't get a Palo Brunch then my next biggest concern is getting tickets to the Disney Jr. breakfast for DS.

The frustrating thing is that I feel like everything should be able to be booked ahead, it's no fun scrambling around when you get on the ship trying to getting tickets for meet & greets, mixology classes, Palo, etc.

Also, other than the SW Merchandise (I hope everyone signed up if you want it?) - has there been any other updates on what exactly they are doing for SWDaS? Information still seems to be hush, hush from the mouse.

Hopefully we will learn a lot from the 1st Star Wars Cruise January 9th! I haven't heard anything about a meet for this DIS group. I'd love to do a mixology class, does anyone know how you can book a group prior to the cruise?

The frustrating thing is that I feel like everything should be able to be booked ahead, it's no fun scrambling around when you get on the ship trying to getting tickets for meet & greets, mixology classes, Palo, etc.
I totally agree! I am such a planner and I would rather book everything ahead of time. I really don't want to spend the first day running around signing up for stuff

I totally agree! I am such a planner and I would rather book everything ahead of time. I really don't want to spend the first day running around signing up for stuff

It just makes so sense, Disney always wants you to plan stuff far in advance. So to have you do so much once you get on just seems silly. Our 1st cruise was last year & I felt so stressed when we got on that it got me in a bad mood. My DH told me "we're on vacation, don't worry about this stuff," but later asked "why we didn't have a tasting/mixology, a Palo meal, a spa treatment....."

I hope so! Someone just needs to plan it!! :thumbsup2

I was thinking about it, but once we got closer. There's so much going on between now and then (we crossed Thanksgiving, now we're on to Christmas and New Year's AND THEN it's all downhill, right?!), so I didn't know if it was worth it.

However! Feel free to take the bull by the horns and get something going now!

Hello!

Finally allowing ourselves to get excited about the cruise because it is just around the corner! We were on the Magic a little over a year ago and it was amazing (of course!)!
Is there a facebook group for this cruise also?

Counting the days!

Last edited:
I hope so! Someone just needs to plan it!! :thumbsup2

I was thinking about it, but once we got closer. There's so much going on between now and then (we crossed Thanksgiving, now we're on to Christmas and New Year's AND THEN it's all downhill, right?!), so I didn't know if it was worth it.

However! Feel free to take the bull by the horns and get something going now!

Do you know how to set up a group mixology? Like who to contact? That would be fun!

I read that people will be signing up for things once on the ship. As a first time cruiser, any suggestions for good things to try and book?

Hello,
I was trying to find the option for sending a PM but it is not showing up under my screens for some reason…I must be doing something incorrect?

Today, we just booked the Disney Fantasy for the January 23rd, 2016 cruise and I just saw that the FE deadline for that cruise is today, November 30th. Can we possibly sign up for the FE Extender for this cruise? Is there still availability? We have never participated before and would love to give it a try. We tried to participate during last year's cruise but we had missed the cutoff date. There are only 3 of us, my husband Eric, my daughter Nikki who is 6 and myself, Jodi.

Please let us know if we can participate, I think it would be a lot of fun…

Hello,
I was trying to find the option for sending a PM but it is not showing up under my screens for some reason…I must be doing something incorrect?

Today, we just booked the Disney Fantasy for the January 23rd, 2016 cruise and I just saw that the FE deadline for that cruise is today, November 30th. Can we possibly sign up for the FE Extender for this cruise? Is there still availability? We have never participated before and would love to give it a try. We tried to participate during last year's cruise but we had missed the cutoff date. There are only 3 of us, my husband Eric, my daughter Nikki who is 6 and myself, Jodi.

Please let us know if we can participate, I think it would be a lot of fun…

Welcome! You need 10 posts to send a PM. I'm not doing FE, so I can't answer your question on that.

FE UPDATE

First let me apologize to everyone who has sent me a message and I haven't gotten back to yet. I know there are a few messages waiting for me in my inbox. The holiday's were busy and honestly today I'm so tired my eye balls hurt so I know I won't be getting to them today. I promise you will hear from me soon.

Now for the update, since I hate leaving people hanging. The three FE groups we had going filled up right before the Holiday. Since then I've had 2-3 more families expressed interests in signing up for the FE. Once I can see straight again I'll pull all that info together and make a 4th "Pixie Dust" group. I would expect the people in this group to exchange with each other of course, but since it won't be a full group it opens it up to people in the other groups to. What I mean is that if you have an extra gift or you want to spread a little extra pixie dust you have some options. I hope this makes sense.

FE UPDATE

First let me apologize to everyone who has sent me a message and I haven't gotten back to yet. I know there are a few messages waiting for me in my inbox. The holiday's were busy and honestly today I'm so tired my eye balls hurt so I know I won't be getting to them today. I promise you will hear from me soon.

Now for the update, since I hate leaving people hanging. The three FE groups we had going filled up right before the Holiday. Since then I've had 2-3 more families expressed interests in signing up for the FE. Once I can see straight again I'll pull all that info together and make a 4th "Pixie Dust" group. I would expect the people in this group to exchange with each other of course, but since it won't be a full group it opens it up to people in the other groups to. What I mean is that if you have an extra gift or you want to spread a little extra pixie dust you have some options. I hope this makes sense.

Thanks so much for the quick reply. I am very much interested in being part of the Pixie Dust group. I do not have a cabin assignment yet as we booked in the VGT category. Please let me know if you need any other information from me in order to be added to the Pixie Dust group. Jodi, Eric and Nikki (age 6)

Thanks again.

FE UPDATE

Thank you! My son will love the fish extender!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter