• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy dining times

cinderella97

DIS Veteran
What time are the dining times for main and late? Are they still being staggered?
What night is Formal and Pirate night?
This is for the Western Caribbean.
TIA

I was told today by a Dcl crusise
Vacation planner that early dining is 6 pm and late dining is 8:15. At least that is the time she quoted me.

That being said, on recent sailings we have been given staggered times for dining - anywhere from 5:35 to 6:10 for early dining and anywhere from 7:40 to 8:10 for late dining. Not sure what they will do going forward.

Formal is in the first sea day(Sunday) and pirate night is when you go to Cozumel(Monday). We've done 3 WC cruises, last one was this past March and they've all been this way.

I was on the Fantasy Western Caribbean May 7-14. Formal night was Sunday , Day 2, and Pirate night was on Tuesday, Day 4 Grand Cayman.
We had late dining at 8:15, 5:45 was early dining and the show was at 6 for 2nd seating and 8:30 for first seating. If you are looking for server recommendations we had Vikash from India and his assistant server was Jayson. Highly reccommend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter