Fantasy 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise 3/8/14 - 3/14/14

The FE List has been updated.

I added your family based on the info in your post

Sorry, I never received an email notice when your PMs were received. I rarely check the dis unless I get a notification via email to that I have PM or for subscribed thread. This was the case today when I saw your post in my inbox.

Scott,

Thanks again for taking care of all of this! I know it can be a lot. Fortunately, we have a pretty small group so far. There is a third family (Suchora) who requested to be part of the FE group who is still missing from the FE list. They are new to the disboards and are unable to send PM's so I sent their information to you in my reply to your PM. Can you add them to the FE list when you have a chance?

Thanks,
Kristi

Gary and Roberta Mighton need to be added to FE list. Also, i just sent a request to join facebook page for cruise, my facebook name is monster mighton. This is our first disney cruise and we couldnt be more excited!

I know there is a group organized by silver fox doing the Maho beach only tour. We have never been to St. Martin and after reading Scott's review on Disney Cruise Blog about their experience with the island tour I knew my family would want to do the tour we could get a good flavor of the entire island and get a stop at orient beach as well as Maho. So, anyone else out there interested? I sent Bernards a message and asked if they would get anyone from the Fantasy that wanted Tour II all on same tour. I posted about this earlier and then got busy with the holidays and didn't get back here to really get this organized. I would love to fill a tour with just Disney families since the tour guide really like to customize to what the group wants. I'm so excited! We are in the 60's now! Respond here or PM me if you are interested, I have already made my family reservation (me, DH, DD12, DD10).

Hi! More Texans here! I (Megan), my dd Lilly (9) and my mom (not allowed to give her age!!) will be sailing for the first time with DCL on the Fantasy for spring break!!:banana:

I am just now finding out about the FE and it sounds like so much fun! Is it too late to be added to the list? I don't have enough posts here to pm but I know that we would really like to participate if possible!!

Thanks and we seriously can't wait to spend an amazing week with y'all!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

The FE List has been updated.

Hi! More Texans here! I (Megan), my dd Lilly (9) and my mom (not allowed to give her age!!) will be sailing for the first time with DCL on the Fantasy for spring break!!:banana:

I am just now finding out about the FE and it sounds like so much fun! Is it too late to be added to the list? I don't have enough posts here to pm but I know that we would really like to participate if possible!!

Thanks and we seriously can't wait to spend an amazing week with y'all!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Does anyone know what day the royal high tea is??? I couldn't find it on the website.

Thanks,
Lyndsey

I apologize for not including the info~ we are in 5190!! And the name is Hamilton. :eek:

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!!:worship:

Does anyone know what day the royal high tea is??? I couldn't find it on the website.

Thanks,
Lyndsey

It may have changed since becoming an official offering, but it was offered in July on Wednesday on an Eastern, which was a St Thomas day.

Thank you Scott! I am looking forward to meeting everyone! If anyone knows of any activities on board that we should not miss please let me know. Our daughter Katelyn is 4 and our son Bralyn is 7. We have already started working on our FE gifts giving each one a little bit of Texas in it! We let Katelyn know that we were going and the first thing she did was go upstairs to go pack her bags. LOL She is ready for her vacation.

An early Happy New Year to everyone from the Thomas Family from Toronto Canada. May this year be filled with health, prosperity and Disney Cruises.

Hello,
Our family will be taking our second Disney Cruise March 8 and would love to join the FE group. We have two adults and Sydney 12 yrs and Theo 4 years. We are in cabin 2528. If you need any more info let me know. Happy new year!

Is it too late to join the FE group?

I think I have found something great to give out but I don't want to order it if it is too late to join.

ssanders79 - I sent you a PM.:flower3:

My family of 5 is on this cruise in stateroom 6668. Our youngest will celebrate his 1st birthday at Castaway Cay! I just sent a request to join the Facebook group. Is there still room to join the St John excursion that I saw on the first page of this group thread?

Just getting back in to cruise planning now that the Holidays are over. On this cruise will be me (Chris), DW (Kelly), DD15 (Maeve) and DD8 (Moira). We will also have my FIL along, which will make things interesting. We too are from Toronto. With dealing with the ice storm a couple of weeks ago, the bitter cold last week, the shoveling after last night's mild snow and with whatever is coming tonight, I am certainly looking forward to hot temperatures and beach time.

My family of 5 is on this cruise in stateroom 6668. Our youngest will celebrate his 1st birthday at Castaway Cay! I just sent a request to join the Facebook group. Is there still room to join the St John excursion that I saw on the first page of this group thread?

Send a PM to silverfox97 as I know they were still looking for people to join them on the St John excursion.

Hi! I would love to be part of the fish extender- this is my first disney cruise and I am just trying to figure this all out, but i don't think i can pm yet- is there another way i can contact you?

just reading over boards and realize i may be too late…if not, let me know-
our info- mom, dad, harper (f 5), Griffin (m 3), Bryson (m 1)
main dinner seating
room 10606
thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter