Fantastmic dining package

Calamity

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am new to this and struggling to find the answer so I have opened up a new question. Has anyone done the Fantasmic dining package and was it worth it? were the seats good? and was it worth the money? Thank you so much, I hope someone replies :idea:

Well, which resturant were you looking at. Hollywood and Vine normally gets some mediocre reviews, but Hollywood Brown Derby's reviews seem to be coming around. The last time we were in the World, there were people who waited more than two hours for a fantasmic viewing. Would it have been worth it to them? probably.

We're doing it on 11/1 and we didn't pay anything outside of the price of the meal for it, and even that is only one credit on our DDP so it's not really costing any extra to get the voucher to Fantasmic. We wanted to try Hollywood and Vine, so if there is one of the three places you want to try, why not book it as the Fantasmic package. It won't cost you anything above the price of your meal! :)

Thanks for that :) we were looking at the brown derby and it said 2 ddp credits, I may look into the other one then if that is only 1 credit. On the Facebook page I saw some people were moaning that the seats allocated for the dining package guests aren't very good and they had to queue a long time even though they had booked a reservation. I will have another think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter