Fantasmic

Denise K W

Earning My Ears
We are going on our 3rd trip to WDW this summer. My son is 14 and will be 15 in August. We have seen the fantasmic show already twice and he mention the other day he didnt care about seeing it again. Honestly it is one of my favorites at Hollywood Studios. He mention he would like to ride the rides while it is going on . I told him that we always see it and he said unless something has changed he could care less. Just what is everyone opinion? Has the show even changed or is it the same?

That's such a hard call. I also love fantasmic. I see both sides to this. In one way...this is your vacation as well and you are the grown up paying for it! Meaning go if you want or.... 2nd view point is ( I have a 17 year old) at that age they have the means to make the show miserable if they don't want to be there. So...You will have to choose sadly. But no nothing has changed that I'm aware of...We see it every year, except one trip and I was so bummed out. We dropped our formula container for our baby so we only had enough to stay until fantasmic started. We had to get back to resort before her next feeding. Good luck in deciding. Any more adults going? Could you split up?

Only me and my husband he also likes Fantasmic. See what happens maybe he will change his mind

At almost 15, would you trust him to go on rides while you see the show? You could meet up right after?

I would just let him ride. Why make him go to a show that he doesn't like?

Our girls are 12 and 10 and we let them go on other rides while we take their 2 yr old brother on stuff.

They know Disney like the back of their hands, and they are fine!

At almost 15, would you trust him to go on rides while you see the show? You could meet up right after?
Im not sure since it just me, my husband and him not sure if he knows the park that well. This will be our 3rd time going he might be fine just makes me nervous.

I LOVE Fantasmic! Unfortunately we missed it last year when we brought my MIL because it was so cold, we left HS early. So its been a couple years since we've seen it. I haven't heard it has changed. He's 15, I wouldn't make him go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter