• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Fantasmic!

sigtau

Earning My Ears
Is it difficult to get a seat for Fantasmic! if you do not book a Fantasmic! Dining Experience?

Is there an extra admission charge for Fantasmic! above and beyond the park admission?

We had no trouble getting a seat for Fantasimic without having a dining package. The arena is HUGE! We did sit pretty far back, but it's still a great view. There is no additional cost for the Fantasimic show. It is amazing, I can't wait to see it again in May! :)

There is no additional cost for the Fantasimic show. It is amazing, I can't wait to see it again in May! :)

Thanks, that's good to know. May have to consider DHS on a day when they will have this show. One of the few things @ WDW that you don't have to pay extra for :rotfl:

When is your trip? Sometimes they have two showings. I was once told by a CM to try for the later show. The early one tends to fill up faster with families with small children. We took the advice, and were happy with how easily we got in. But our then 4 year old slept through the whole thing. Oh, well. She will get another chance to see it soon! :)

We just booked our trip for May and are super excited! It's good to know that seating isn't hard to get. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter