Fantasmic - Which restaurant?

Trishtack

Mouseketeer
We are going in October and there is only one show. This will be our first day at Disney and we will arrive between 12-1 pm. We will have an early lunch at Sci-Fi. DH, myself and DD (will be 7). I will have beef regardless of which place we eat at. DH is not picky and each have food my daughter will eat. We will be on the Deluxe Dining Plan.

So Brown Derby, Hollywood & Vine or Mama Melrose? Any thoughts appreciated!

:)

We did the Fantasmic Dining Package at Hollywood Brown Derby last October. It was our first time at HBD and we liked all of our food with one exception - the Grapefruit Cake. I'd definitely order the Cobb Salad again, but not the cake, but I'm glad I tried both.

If you're arriving at DHS around 12 - 1 you might not want both a Sci Fi lunch and a F!DP dinner because the F! meals are generally scheduled between 1 and 5:30 so you would have 2 potentially large meals close together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter